About this product
100% Pure Essential Oil Blend CALM in a Jojoba carrier oil smells amazing and contains Rose (yes, pure Rose! 🌹 😍) in the mix which is typically known as the highest frequency essential oil. Allow me to introduce you to the undeniable, winning combination that we call CALM!
CALM 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend in a Jojoba Oil carrier contains:
Rose Geranium, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lavender & Rose (and of course, Jojoba oil!)
Stress and anxiety have become a significant factor in our fast-paced lives. This has resulted in an increase in stress related health issues, which negatively affect both our mental and physical well-being. Whether its deadlines at work, financial responsibilities, moving house, or just an accumulation of lots of little things, your body releases stress hormones that, over a prolonged period of time, can have an adverse effect on your entire system. Stress can lead to us having a short fuse, poor memory, cloudy thinking, low energy, headaches, a lowered immune system and an inability to sleep effectively. All things we need to avoid to be the best versions of ourselves possible!!!
Please note, pure essential oils are not to be ingested. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions.
Our Aromatherapy CALM blend has six 100% pure essential oils, specifically selected to release negative emotions, calm the mind and reduce stress and anxiety. Further information on each of the ingredients is listed below:
- May be beneficial in reducing feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension
- Can help to enhance a feeling of overall well-being and relaxation
- May be helpful in offering relief to those suffering from insomnia
- Possibly the greatest essential oil for helping to reduce physical and mental stress
- May assist your body to bring balance to your hormones and emotions
- Can be helpful in diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety
- May improve concentration and memory
- Can be beneficial in stimulating the immune system
- May promote feelings of comfort and joy
- Can assist with reducing heart rate, helping to improve mood and promoting relaxation
- Inhaling Ylang Ylang can help release negative emotions, reduce stress and act as a natural anxiety and depression remedy
- Can be beneficial in enhancing the energy flow within our body
- May be beneficial as an anti-depressant due to its mood-enhancing qualities
- Helps promote feelings of joy, freshness, and energy
- Can assist in bringing hormones back into balance
- May help to relieve stress, anxiety, and headaches
- Can help to calm the nerves, reduce restlessness and improve sleep quality
- May assist in lowering blood pressure and heart rate
- May be beneficial to relieve stress and anxiety while helping to relax the mind and body
- Can be beneficial during times of high stress, grief and depression
- May assist the body to soothe emotions, headaches and balance hormones
- Raising the vibrational frequency within your body can assist you to feel happier and more joyful. Pure rose essential oil has been found to be the highest vibrational frequency of all of the oils ever tested, by a significant margin. Now I know why I feel so happy when inhaling this oil!!
Delightful - just beautiful.
I really like it and have been using on the bottom of my granddaughter feet when she stays over.
Luving this roll on blend , especially as i can pop it in my bag and use it whenever needed . Thank you , im also going to look at your other esssential oils to order .
This blend smells amazing! Such a convenient size I take it everywhere with me. I’m a nurse and I just use it all the time, my little chill pill
Don't you hate when you find something you like and then one of your kids claims it for themselves? Oh well, I keep reminding myself it's making her more tolerable :) I think it's the fragrance she's drawn to, but I just love that it decreases her snappy responses!