About this product
Amazing 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend CALM in a dropper bottle and a Roll-On Blend and add to this pack our SoulSoak magnesium RELAX bath soak and you are on your way to CALM! It smells amazing and contains Rose (yes, pure Rose! 🌹 😍) in the mix which is typically known as the highest frequency essential oil. Allow me to introduce you to the undeniable, winning combination that we call CALM.
1 x 100% CALM Essential Oil Blend 10ml
1 x 100% CALM Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil Roll-On 10ml
1 x SoulSoak Magnesium RELAX Bath 900g
CALM 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend contains:
Rose Geranium, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lavender & Rose.
Stress and anxiety have become a significant factor in our fast-paced lives. This has resulted in an increase in stress related health issues, which negatively affect both our mental and physical well-being. Whether its deadlines at work, financial responsibilities, moving house, or just an accumulation of lots of little things, your body releases stress hormones that, over a prolonged period of time, can have an adverse effect on your entire system. Stress can lead to us having a short fuse, poor memory, cloudy thinking, low energy, headaches, a lowered immune system and an inability to sleep effectively. All things we need to avoid to be the best versions of ourselves possible!!!
Roll the blend on pulse points as needed.
A few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release this amazing fragrance. Our Aromatherapy blends have been bottled in an extremely convenient dropper bottle for easy use (let's be honest, we've all had an essential oil with a faulty orifice reducer, which either had us waiting 2 minutes for a single drop or pouring 10 drops in an instant😒)! That will not happen with our Aromatherapy range. Our Blends are super convenient to use and we feel very confident that the results will speak for themselves 🧘♀️.....zen!
SoulSoak...Ease the Pain - Relax the Brain!
Aching muscles, Inflammation, De-Stress, Rejuvenate
Soak in our special unique blend of magnesium, salts and 100% essential oils to feel the stress slip away and let your body and mind relax.
Fantastic for relieving overworked, tired and achy muscles, relieving tension, improving muscle repair and preventing injury.
This blend smells Ahhhhhhmazing!
Dual acting Magnesium promotes complete muscle relaxation and assists in easing inflammation, muscular soreness, cramps and joint pain. Rose Geranium aids in relieving the mind of stress and enhancing relaxation. Lavender assists in reducing inflammation and easing pain as well as reducing anxiety, depression, restlessness and insomnia. Bergamot is considered excellent for both mental and physical equilibrium and healing, relieving nervous tension and negative emotions in general.
- Epsom Salts
- Magnesium Flakes
- Himalayan Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- Rose Geranium, Bergamot & Lavender 100% Essential Oils
Sprinkle a generous handful (approx. 150g) of SoulSoak RELAX into your bath under warm running water and soak for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy!
We only use naturally sourced products and 100% essential oils. No synthetics or fillers anywhere to be seen! Due to this, there may be minor impurities present. Avoid use during pregnancy, not suitable for children under the age of two without medical advice. Magnesium naturally attracts moisture so slight clumping may occur. Shake before use and keep in a cool, dry place.
Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) and Magnesium Flakes (Magnesium Chloride)
Let me let you in on one of our secrets. The two different forms of magnesium included in our SOul Soak mix, means that transdermal absorption is increased two-fold compared to products that only have one or the other. Magnesium is included in our mix due to it’s vast benefits listed below:
- Beneficial for aiding muscle relaxation, relieving cramps and reducing soreness
- Aids in sleep promotion
- Useful in reducing stress
- Encourages reduction in pain and swelling
- May enhance sporting performance and recovery
- May help with constipation
Here is another secret! Including Dead Sea Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt in our Soul Soak mix dramatically increases the number of minerals that your body can absorb during your soak, to aid with the thousands of functions that requires these trace minerals within our body. The extraordinary chemical composition of these two ingredients replenishes over 80 trace elements and minerals that occur naturally in the earth and sea.
Dead Sea Salt
- Aids in relaxing and relieving sore and achy muscles
- Beneficial for stress reduction
- Useful for joint aches and pain
- May aid in eliminating toxins
- Known to strengthen skin tissue and rebalance skin’s natural pH levels
- Beneficial in increasing blood circulation
- Contains 10X more minerals that normal sea salt
- Harvested in Israel (the ‘go-to’ area for natural wellbeing and health due to its ‘healing water’)
Himalayan Pink Salt
- Beneficial for relaxing and de-stressing
- Useful to mineralize and de-toxify
- Beneficial for aches and pains
- May assist sleep
- Can deeply clean skin
- Encourages stimulation of the circulation
- May reduce bloating
- Aids in clearing sinuses
- May soothe bites and blisters
- Mineral ratio is said to closely mirror that which is found within the human body
Transdermal therapy (absorption via the skin), is a highly effective way of absorbing essential minerals into our body for greater therapeutic benefits. Keep in mind, the skin has such a large surface area, and when warmed by a soothing bath infused with these minerals, the pores open up to allow an increased dose of our dual Magnesium (both Sulphate and Chloride) along with the many other minerals in our SOul Soak range, to enter the body and reach your tired and stressed muscles, allowing them to relax fully and completely. Healthy muscle function requires adequate magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium, all of which are present in our SOul Soak range. Try a SOul Soak bath after a stressful day, or sporting event, to aid in providing these depleted minerals, to achieve greater physical comfort, muscles relaxation, improved soft tissue repair and the added benefit of softer skin. Our SOul Soak can also be used prior to sporting events, as replenishing these essential minerals can prevent soft tissue injuries.
Magnesium is the fourth most common mineral in the human body after calcium, potassium and sodium. Magnesium must continuously replenished through foods and water intake because the body cannot produce it. Magnesium is involved in hundreds of chemical reactions within your body, and to sustain these functions the recommended daily intake (RDI) of magnesium is 400mg. Chronic inadequate intake of magnesium over a long period of time can manifest in symptoms such as muscle weakness, cramps, fatigue, neurological and cardiovascular dysfunctions, reduced bones mineralisation and strength. Research has shown that over two thirds of the population consume below the recommended intake of magnesium, which is a growing concern. So, why don’t you try a SOul Soak bath today and replenish your magnesium levels!?!
Please note, pure essential oils are not to be ingested or applied directly to the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions.
Our Aromatherapy CALM blend has six 100% pure essential oils, specifically selected to release negative emotions, calm the mind and reduce stress and anxiety. Further information on each of the ingredients is listed below:
- May be beneficial in reducing feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension
- Can help to enhance a feeling of overall well-being and relaxation
- May be helpful in offering relief to those suffering from insomnia
- Possibly the greatest essential oil for helping to reduce physical and mental stress
- May assist your body to bring balance to your hormones and emotions
- Can be helpful in diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety
- May improve concentration and memory
- Can be beneficial in stimulating the immune system
- May promote feelings of comfort and joy
- Can assist with reducing heart rate, helping to improve mood and promoting relaxation
- Inhaling Ylang Ylang can help release negative emotions, reduce stress and act as a natural anxiety and depression remedy
- Can be beneficial in enhancing the energy flow within our body
- May be beneficial as an anti-depressant due to its mood-enhancing qualities
- Helps promote feelings of joy, freshness, and energy
- Can assist in bringing hormones back into balance
- May help to relieve stress, anxiety, and headaches
- Can help to calm the nerves, reduce restlessness and improve sleep quality
- May assist in lowering blood pressure and heart rate
May be beneficial to relieve stress and anxiety while helping to relax the mind and body
- Can be beneficial during times of high stress, grief and depression
- May assist the body to soothe emotions, headaches and balance hormones
- Raising the vibrational frequency within your body can assist you to feel happier and more joyful. Pure rose essential oil has been found to be the highest vibrational frequency of all of the oils ever tested, by a significant margin. Now I know why I feel so happy when inhaling this oil!!
I use the roll-on daily and the aromatherapy in my oil burner at home on weekends. Love the smell and love the way it makes me feel. I don't know why I don't use the bath salts more often, because when I do I sleep so well and feel so chilled afterward. Why do we feel so guilty about having a bath to soak away the stress of the day!?!?
I have been using aromatherapy for years but have never come across a blend that smells and works so well. I have been experiencing a lot of stress with the current health crisis and find that sitting at home with the calm blend in the oil burner in the background has made the world of difference to my anxiety and depression. I'm taking the roll-on with me when I have to go to the supermarket as the whole idea of being in public gives me the heebie-jeebies. I roll it on in the car before I go in and I'm back at the car, shopping in the boot before I realize that I didn't panic once. Absolutely love this stuff. I only just tried the bath salts last week and can't believe I didn't try them straight away. I used to be the kind of person that thought the effort of getting into the bath just wasn't worth the benefits, but now that I've found the soul soak relax salts I will be having a relaxing bath multiple times a week. The benefit far outweighs the effort. I feel so completely relaxed afterwards, and it helps me to sleep way better, which I also have an issue with. Going to try the sleep range next.....yay!!! You've seriously changed my life. Thank you.