About this product
- Hands-free application...no need to hold it or lie in awkward positions to prevent it from falling off. No more frozen peas!!
- The Ice cover may prevent ice burn. No need to find a tea-towel to put between your skin
- Compress the ice pack onto your injured area using the Velcro. Easy!
- Flexible gel pack that molds to the injured area
- Ice has been found to aid in managing pain naturally
- Suitable to treat ankles, calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists and backs just to name a few
- Suitable for all the family
- Minipack comes with 1 small ice pack and velcro strap
- Large pack comes with 2 large ice packs and a velcro strap
- May reduce pain
- Aids in reducing inflammation
- Beneficial in relieving muscles spasms
- Can speed up injury recovery time
- May reduce joint pain
- Beneficial in relaxing and improving flexibility of sore muscles, ligaments, and tendons
- Aids in stimulating the elimination of toxins
- May aid in decreasing muscle spasms
- Can help relieve menstrual pain and cramps
Sporty family of 8, we are constantly dealing with one injury of another. This pack makes it so easy to get the kids to ice their injuries. I love that it also applies compression while you ice. Just jumped online to buy another couple, as no one is willing to wait their turn. Highly recommend them!
My kids are forever whinging about a pain here or there, but they never seem to listen to our advice to help improve the problem. I have asked the kids to ice until I'm blue in the face, but when I started using this on myself, they were willing to have a go even without an injury. Half the time now, they go and grab it themselves and start using it. It just makes the icing process so much easier.
Great to have in your first aid kit, hands free wrap around option has been great for keeping us active and not struck down while treating :)
I've been a migraine sufferer for over 10 years and this little mini ice pack has been a Godsend. When I feel a migraine coming on, I take myself off into a dark room and lie down with the mini ice pack over my eyes and sinuses and it makes the world of difference. Normally I need to take medication and sleep for hours and then wake up feeling groggy. This seems to stop it before it has a chance to take hold. Not what most people would use this pack for but it works well for me.
I have sustained many injuries in my sporting life and ice is the first thing I grab for. Recently I slipped down our front steps and landed with my full weight onto my butt. I immediately went inside to ice it but given I also hit my head in the fall, I ended up falling asleep on the couch and woke up with searing pain in my butt. I continued to ice it on and off until my husband came home to take a look at it. He took a photo to show me that it was an ice burn that was causing me all that pain on my butt. I had left the ice pack on for too long directly up and against my skin. We decided to go searching for a better solution that would prevent ice burn and make icing easier (because I'm not giving up sport). We found this cool invention. Not only does it come with two ice packs, so that one can keep cold in the freezer, but it also provides a layer between my skin and the gel pack and it is held on tight to the injury, which is a part of the first aid RICER principle (compression). Plus it leaves my hands free to be able to get on with my day. Great invention! I won't be icing without it ever again!