About this product
Pain Relief Cream
Do you need a pain relief cream? Are you experiencing pain, inflammation, bruising, or arthritis? Or perhaps you're an active person, athlete, or team sports player, at some point you're likely to have been frustrated by injury. We work so hard for our fitness and for the joy of playing with the team, that being sidelined or restricted from training to our full potential can be very irritating!
It was this frustration in her own elite sports days that forced Dr. Kez to find a natural solution that would help her overcome annoying niggles and even quite major physical trauma more quickly, so she could get back on the field doing what she loves!
Trauma Pain Relief Cream
Trauma pain relief cream is packed full of Arnica, Magnesium, and Glucosamine, to name a few, to treat the injury right through your skin.
Let Trauma pain relief cream provide the first line of defence against your physical injuries! Whether it is a new or existing condition such as a sprain, strain, inflammation, bruising, bursitis, or general aches and pains, then this is the formulation for you!
Boasting active herbal, mineral, and 100% essential oils ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to aid in reducing inflammation, pain, and encourage healing and it's 100% natural and made right here in our Australian lab!
Pain Relief Cream Active Herbal Products
- great for bruises, sprains and strains
- excellent for muscle aches and spasms
- fantastic for bruising and reducing inflammation
- used for treating muscle aches, joint pain and arthritis
- Analgesic (reduces joint and muscle pain)
- Anti-spasmodic (relieves muscle cramps)
- Hemostatic (constricts blood vessels t prevent haemorrhage)
- Astringent (brings constriction of muscles, tissues and blood vessels, to aid healing)
- Anti-rhematic (assists in relieving the pain of arthritis)
Pain Relief Cream Active ingredients
Arnica Infused Oil
- well known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing effects
- assists with the healing of sprains, strains and muscles aches
- assists in reducing muscle and joint pain
- assists with muscle fatigue, cramps and weakness
- pertinent mineral for the complete relaxation of muscles
- assists with reducing numbness and tingling
- assists in maintaining healthy joints that may otherwise lead to arthritic conditions
- reduces pain, stiffness and swelling in the joints
- improves joint function
Aloe Vera Oil
- antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- assists in the healing of burns
- enhances skin penetration
Pain Relief Cream 100% Essential Oils
- stimulates the secretion of hormones that lesson the sensitivity of nerves to pain
- great for sprains and muscle aches
- relieves spasms by relaxing nerves and muscles (great for cramps, convulsions and painful muscle spasms
- potent anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic
- relieves aches and pains and muscle spasms
- relaxes nerve impulses to prevent uncontrollable spasms
- powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- reduces muscle aches, pain and swelling
- improves mobility
- decreases prostaglandins (which reduces pain)
- relieves muscle tightness, aches and pain
- relieves the pain of arthritis
- reduces inflammation
- relieves aches, pain and inflammation in muscles and joints
- astringent (draws excess fluid out of body tissue)
- Heals internal wounds
- anti-inflammatory properties (rheumatism and arthritis)
- reduces swelling around joints
- decreases muscle pain
- reduces circulation and nervous system inflammation
- a nerve tonic to heal nerves from injuries
We offer free shipping on orders over $100
Rub into the skin over the affected areas three times daily or more frequently in severely acute cases. Topical use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Not received yet
Have not received any cream yet
Trauma Relief Cream
Most effective product, used with the bone relief cream. A little bit goes a long way
Used it all. Did what I paid for, free postage. Great moisturiser. I couldn't figure out the oder that comes from it. I have smelt it before. Went to chemist, smelt pain away. Found the smell. OVERALL. my view ! don't use it. Waste of money. Doesn't do what it says.
I have bad are I have bad arheritis in both feet and get a lot of pain in the top of my feet. I got quick relief with the cream and would recommend it it to anyone
Trauma Relief Cream
Absolutely amazing pot of magic!