About this product
An all-round fabulous triple pack of goodness! Aromatherapy IMMUNE 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend in a Dropper, Roll-On AND included in this pack is the Ultra Immune Homeopathic Spray. The four essential oils used in our blend are known to have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties. Illness can occur at any time throughout the year, but in the colder 🥶months, more and more people end up with runny noses, coughs and sneezes, 🤧so it is paramount to ensure that your immune system is functioning effectively. Aromatherapy can help support and reduce the burden on our immune system which is particularly useful when we are feeling run down, stressed or caring for those who are unwell.
1 x 100% IMMUNE Essential Oil Blend 10ml
1 x 100% IMMUNE Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil Roll-On 10ml
1 x Ultra IMMUNE Homeopathic Spray 30ml
IMMUNE Aromatherapy 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend contains:
Lemon Myrtle, Tea Tree, Rosemary & Eucalyptus (Roll-On is in a Jojoba Oil Carrier)
Dropper: A few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release the amazing fragrance. These bottles have a handy dropper for easy use.
Roll-On: Roll the blend on pulse points as needed.
Spray: Spray twice in the mouth, three times daily or as required.
ULTRA Immune Relief Spray is a homeopathic oral spray that encourages your body's immune system to be on high alert. Whether it's a viral or bacterial infection, ULTRA Immune Relief will help your body's defence system to be ready to go!
Homeopathic sprays do their best work when absorbed in the mouth on an empty palate. This means avoiding food or drink (with the exception of water) 15 minutes prior to, and after taking your sprays is ideal. This includes chewing gum, brushing your teeth and drinking coffee. Approx. 150 sprays per bottle.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions.
Chemically active essential oils that have been extracted from plants have been inhaled and used topically for centuries for their pleasant scent, disinfectant properties and their ability to heal. Today essential oils are used in bath products, massage oils, scented candles and even household cleaners. Although these products are frequently enjoyed for their great smell and their ability to make you feel pampered and calm, there is growing evidence of their beneficial therapeutic effect on the body.
Info on how amazing these Essential Oils can be! 👇
- May have powerful anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
- Can be beneficial in the treatment of throat and skin infections
- May uplift emotions and has the ability to help soothe both mind and body
- The combined anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to work exceptionally well for supporting the body to treat sinus and bronchial infections when inhaled
- Also possesses relaxing and calming properties, which are beneficial to aid in quality sleep. Good quality sleep is very important for giving your immune system the time and energy is needs to fights pathogens effectively
- May have anti-microbial (against viruses, bacteria and fungi) and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps with strengthening and stimulating the immune system to help fight off infections
- Assists with relieving muscle aches associated with illness
- Tea tree oil doesn’t just provide immune support assistance, it is actually an immune system stimulant assistant.
- May be significantly effective against strains of influenza
- Can have an anti-microbial action (against bacteria, viruses and fungi)
- Supports the body to help reduce fever
- May have the ability to suppress coughs
- Aids in breaking down mucous to make it easier to expectorate
- Assists with nervous system stimulant to encourage your body to function at its best
- Beneficial in helping balance your mood and aids to reduce anxiety
- May have anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties
- Aids to dilate the respiratory system to make it easier to breathe
- One of the best known remedies for cold and flu
- Can be beneficial as a treatment as well as a preventative
- Helps loosens phlegm and relieve congestion
Do not ingest or apply the 100% oil (dropper) directly to the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Ingredients and Benefits of Ultra Immune Homeopathic Spray 👇
- Most frequent remedy for winter
- Relieves pressure on chest
- Relieves symptoms of cold that come on after a chill
- Assists with dry hacking cough
- Assists with dry, sore, bloodshot eyes
- Assists with headaches
- Assists with the feeling that something is ‘stuck in the throat’
- Assists with dry fever that alternates with sweating
- Assists with painful sore throat, swollen tonsils and pain in the ears
- Assists with facial flashing and swollen eyelids
- Increases the body’s immune defences to fight infectious mononucleosis (Glandular Fever), lymphadenitis, viral disease, mumps and influenza
- Assists with reducing fever
- Strengthens the immune system and improves the body’s disease resistance
- Assists with overcoming colds and flu
- Boosts the immune system
- Assists in combating colds and flu and other illness infections and conditions
- Aids with indigestion, chronic fatigue syndrome, genital herpes, gum disease, malaria, septicaemia, streptococcal infection, diptheria, syphillus, tonsillitis, typhoid, urinary tract infection and candida infection.
- Assists with decreasing fever
- Assists with the treatment of influenza, swine flu, acute bronchitis, nasal inflammation, joint pain (rheumatism), fluid retention, dengue fever and pneumonia
- Assists with blocked nose
- Helps to relieve sore throat and earaches
- Assists with aching joints and muscles
- Assists with the symptoms of colds and flu
- Assists with body aches, fever and exhaustion
- Assists with sore throats and acute influenza
- Assists with colds, coughs, sore throats, croup, abscesses, earaches, inflamed cuts and wounds, asthma, arthritis, emphysema, herpes, constipation, conjunctivitis, candida albicans infections, syphilis, sinusitis and skin infections
- Assists in reducing inflammation
- Helpful to reduce catarrh, constipation and promotes menstruation
- Assists in people with yellow mucous
- Useful to rid mouth ulcers
- Assists in reducing sinusitis
- Assists in reducing high fever and reducing violent chills
- Assists with feelings of strong nausea and cramping in the digestive tract
- Assists with reducing a painful cough and constricted breathing
- Assists with headaches and a hypersensitivity to sound, bright lights and odours
- Assists in people feeling irritable, and worse from exertion or being cold
- Relieves symptoms of influenza, common colds and coughing
- Assists in reducing the frequency of respiratory tract infections
- Assists in relieving nasal and chest congestion, fitful coughing, sneezing, sore throats, runny or stuffy nose
- Assists with assisting flu and fever symptoms
- Useful in people suffering from flushed face and feeling of weakness and dizziness
- Assists with headaches, hoarseness, sore throat, coughs, digestive issues, stomach pain and or vomiting
- Assists with long standing, lingering flu symptoms
- Assists with symptoms of the digestive and/or respiratory tract
- Assists in people who are hot and sweaty, low fever with reddish mucous membranes
- Often recommended for people, where heat aggravates their symptoms