About this product
Aromatherapy IMMUNE 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend in a Jojoba Oil Carrier Roll-On includes four essential oils that are known to have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties. Illness can occur at any time throughout the year, but in the colder 🥶months, more and more people end up with runny noses, coughs and sneezes, 🤧so it is paramount to ensure that your immune system is functioning effectively. Aromatherapy can help support and reduce the burden on our immune system which is particularly useful when we are feeling run down, stressed or caring for those who are unwell.
IMMUNE Aromatherapy 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend contains:
Lemon Myrtle, Tea Tree, Rosemary & Eucalyptus, Jojoba Oil Carrier.
A few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release the amazing fragrance. These bottles have a handy dropper for easy use.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions.
Chemically active essential oils that have been extracted from plants have been inhaled and used topically for centuries for their pleasant scent, disinfectant properties and their ability to heal. Today essential oils are used in bath products, massage oils, scented candles and even household cleaners. Although these products are frequently enjoyed for their great smell and their ability to make you feel pampered and calm, there is growing evidence of their beneficial therapeutic effect on the body.
- May have powerful anti-oxidant, anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
- Can be beneficial in the treatment of throat and skin infections
- May uplift emotions and has the ability to help soothe both mind and body
- The combined anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to work exceptionally well for supporting the body to treat sinus and bronchial infections when inhaled
- Also possesses relaxing and calming properties, which are beneficial to aid in quality sleep. Good quality sleep is very important for giving your immune system the time and energy is needs to fights pathogens effectively
- May have anti-microbial (against viruses, bacteria and fungi) and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps with strengthening and stimulating the immune system to help fight off infections
- Assists with relieving muscle aches associated with illness
- Tea tree oil doesn’t just provide immune support assistance, it is actually an immune system stimulant assistant.
- May be significantly effective against strains of influenza
- Can have an anti-microbial action (against bacteria, viruses and fungi)
- Supports the body to help reduce fever
- May have the ability to suppress coughs
- Aids in breaking down mucous to make it easier to expectorate
- Assists with nervous system stimulant to encourage your body to function at its best
- Beneficial in helping balance your mood and aids to reduce anxiety
- May have anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties
- Aids to dilate the respiratory system to make it easier to breathe
- One of the best known remedies for cold and flu
- Can be beneficial as a treatment as well as a preventative
- Helps loosens phlegm and relieve congestion
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.