About this product
Roll-On, Dropper Bottle AND Bath Salts! Our Aromatherapy SLEEP blend has four 100% pure essential oils, specifically selected to improve sleep quality by helping to releasing stress and inducing the physiological changes that naturally accompany good quality sleep. 😴And let's face it, we all need a good sleep! Hands up those who are grumpy after a bad nights sleep? 🙋🏻♀️It doesn't just impact us but those around us too. 🙈
1 x 100% Essential Oil Sleep Blend 10ml
1 x 100% Essential Oil Sleep Blend in Jojoba Oil Roll-On 10ml
1 x SoulSoak Magnesium Relax Bath Salts 900g
Aromatherapy SLEEP 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend contains:
Bergamot, Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Clary Sage. (Roll-On is in a Jojoba Oil carrier)
Dropper - A few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release the amazing fragrance. These bottles have a handy dropper for easy use.
Roll-On - Roll the blend on pulse points when going nighty nights!
Bath Salts - Sprinkle a generous handful (approx. 150g) of SoulSoak RELAX into your bath under warm running water and soak for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Soak in our special unique blend of magnesium, salts and 100% essential oils to feel the stress slip away and let your body and mind relax. Fantastic for relieving overworked, tired and achy muscles, relieving tension, improving muscle repair and preventing injury. This blend smells Ahhhhhhmazing!
Dual acting Magnesium promotes complete muscle relaxation and assists in easing inflammation, muscular soreness, cramps and joint pain. Rose Geranium aids in relieving the mind of stress and enhancing relaxation. Lavender assists in reducing inflammation and easing pain as well as reducing anxiety, depression, restlessness and insomnia. Bergamot is considered excellent for both mental and physical equilibrium and healing, relieving nervous tension and negative emotions in general.
- Epsom Salts
- Magnesium Flakes
- Himalayan Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- Rose Geranium, Bergamot & Lavender 100% Essential Oils
Bath Salts - We only use naturally sourced products and 100% essential oils. No synthetics or fillers anywhere to be seen! Due to this, there may be minor impurities present. Avoid use during pregnancy, not suitable for children under the age of two without medical advice. Magnesium naturally attracts moisture so slight clumping may occur. Shake before use and keep in a cool, dry place.
Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) and Magnesium Flakes (Magnesium Chloride)
Poor sleep quality can come in various forms, from difficulty getting off to sleep to waking up multiple times during the night. The end result is all the same, spending the next day feeling tired, unrefreshed, and having a lack of energy. The worst thing about poor sleep quality, is that it adds to the stress experienced within your body. In turn, the presence of these stress hormones then adversely affects your ability to sleep soundly, creating a self-perpetuating cycle. At times this cycle needs assistance to be broken.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions, as well as having an effect on our hormonal system.
Further information on each of the ingredients is listed below:
- Can have calming properties
- May induce the physiological change that can accompany sleep (ie. helps to decrease heart rate and blood pressure)
- May help quiet the mind with thoughts that keep people up at night
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- May calm the nervous system by lowering blood pressure, heart rate and skin temperature (all of the processes which take place during the body’s natural transition to sleep)
- Can help alleviate mild insomnia
- May have a sedative effect to help you to fall asleep
- May reduce anxious thoughts by helping to alter brain waves to help produce a more relaxed state
- Can be beneficial for depression
- Beneficial in helping to relieve insomnia and anxiety
- Can help to reduce nightmares
- May act as a natural sedative that can provide a calming effect to help you to fall asleep and stay asleep
- Been shown to reduce the levels of hormones associated with stress, such as cortisol, which could be the key to helping your body to prepare for sleep
Do not ingest or apply the Dropper 100% oil directly to the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
I don't know which of these products works the best for me, but I use all three and get great results. I didn't realize that it had a pure essential oil in it for use with an oil burner as I don't own one, but I drop two drops of the oil on a tissue and place it on my bedside table before I retire for the night, that seems to do the trick. Wish I could get my husband into the bath, it would really help him. Why are men so stubborn to do things to help themselves? At least he is receiving the benefit of the essential oil on the tissue, even though he wouldn't admit it!