About this product
Do you want to get your B!tch Off? An amazingly beautiful smelling infusion of herbs, vitamins, minerals and 100% essential oils, all specifically chosen for their hormone balancing properties. All this in a convenient roll-on bottle with a unique black obsidian roller. Take it with you anywhere...give (maybe lend?😆) it to your teenagers...what the heck, get them their own! Let's face it, hormones can do not-so-pleasant things to our bodies at any stage of life so we could all do with a little B!tch Off.
Black Obsidian is known as a protection stone that may shield against negativity, draw out mental stress and tension. Yesssssss!
Roll on pulse points (eg wrists & neck) four times a day or as needed. Caution: Application to skin may cause increased sunlight sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation without medical advice. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. To use on acne prone skin, apply directly to blemishes but avoid areas of broken skin. Topical use only. Store in a cool dry place, below 25C.
The 100% pure essential oils blend included in B!tch Off!: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon Grass, Rose Geranium, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vanilla & Ylang Ylang, have been carefully chosen for their hormone balancing properties, assisting the body to balance oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone to allow a smooth transition through all stages of the menstrual cycle. Having balanced hormones helps to prevent symptoms such as:
• Emotional instability
• Mood swings
• Irregular periods
• Hot flashes
• Hormonal acne
So whether it’s the teenage bitchiness that you are struggling with or the menopausal symptoms that you are contending with, give B!tch off a go for a natural solution to balancing your hormones.
Evening Primrose Oil
- Helps heal and reduce skin inflammation (reduces itchiness, redness, inflammation, pain and dryness)
- Rich in essential fatty acids, such as GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid)
- One of the best oils for anti-ageing, yay!
- Closely resembles sebum, which is excellent for acne prone skin, as it may trick the body into thinking it has produced enough sebum, and consequently reduces oil production, reducing the number of acne breakouts.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids
- Penetrates easily into the skin, particularly good for sensitive skin
- Easily penetrates and absorbs into the skin
- Contains a high percentage of linoleic acid (more than any other carrier oil), Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iron, Calcium and Omega 6 and 9
- Rich in antioxidants
- Astringent properties, which is particularly good for oily and acne prone skin
Vitamin A – is an essential fat soluble vitamin that contributes to:
- May help the maintenance of normal skin, normal vision, normal mucous membranes & iron metabolism as well as the normal development and function of the immune system.
Vitamin B6 - P5P is the active form of Vitamin B6 used in B!TCH OFF. This allows it to be more rapidly available when absorbed through the skin after applying B!TCH OFF to your pulse points. Vitamin B6 contributes to:
- The regulation of normal hormonal activity (it binds to oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone helping to regulate these steroid hormones) It also may help combat PMS symptoms, including mood changes and irritability
- Help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue which can lead to an energy-yielding metabolism
- Help with normal function of the immune system, normal function of the red blood cells, normal function of the nervous system, normal physiological function & normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Is an essential mineral needed for hundreds of different biochemical processes in the body.
- Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies.
- Assists in relieving headaches, poor concentration, fatigue, dizziness, confusion and nervousness
- Assists in relieving muscle tension and eliminating cramps, including period pain
- Assists in alleviating depression and elevating mood
- Assists with regulating immune function
- Beneficial in the treatment of the common cold and diarrhoea
- Assists with wound healing
- Assists with improving memory and learning
- May decrease the risk of age-related chronic disease
- May assist with improving fertility
- Zinc may also be beneficial in treating acne, attention deficit disorder (ADHD), osteoporosis and preventing and treating pneumonia
- Accelerates the healing of burns and skin wounds
- May assists in relieving constipation
- May improve skin and prevent wrinkles
- Can lower blood sugar levels
- Has antioxidant and antibacterial properties
Raspberry Leaf Extract
- Helps to tighten muscles in the pelvic region, helping to alleviate cramps and spasms
- The tannins in this herb strengthen the uterus, mitigating heavy and irregular bleeding during the menstrual cycle
- Rich in vitamins and minerals. Notably the strong Vitamin B6 component of this herb is beneficial in relieving the symptoms of PMS including mood changes and irritability
- Beneficial in balancing hormones
- Beneficial as a uterine stimulant, it increases muscular tone and stimulates reproductive activity
- Reduces heavy menstrual bleeding and pain
- Beneficial in treating muscle spasms, irregular menstrual cycles, skin irritations (acne, eczema, burns and bruises)
- Helpful in reducing inflammation
Iblove this product it really has helped me to feel better and the smell is very addictive. Ifvyou have hormone problems this product is totally amazing. I highly recommend this product.
This was one of the first products I purchased from Dr Kez Chiro Lab. The obsidian roller is unique and the smell is devine. I’ve been using it for a couple of months (not every day) yet still find I have results. I no longer wake sweaty and emotionally ups and downs are less during my cycle. It’s one of my favourites I just can’t be without so I carry one in my handbag and one stays on the bedside table.
I suffer from terrible periods (heavy etc) So leading up to and the first 3 days of my period I'm tired and in a lot of pain. This stuff doesn't make you "Happier" it just stops the snap and you feel a sense of calm....Highly recommended!
I suffer from PTSD and very bad anxiety. I rub some on my wrists and behind my ears and on my chest, breathed it in and I could not believe how relaxed and calm I felt. It is amazing, I tell everyone about it Ill certainly will be purchasing more Thank you Dr Kez xxxxx
Hi Ladies, I felt relief from stress first 10 min. Too soon to tell about hormone balance yet, but will you let know what happens next can't wait.