Made in Australia
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Safe During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
About this product
Foam Roller for Back Pain
Foam Roller for Back Pain and Total Body Therapy
- High-quality premium EVA Foam Roller for Back Pain is rated as the best on the market due to its consistency and hardness
- Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness, and coordination, and various ranging and strengthening activities
- Ideal for soft tissue work, stretching, massage, stability exercises, core strengthening, injury prevention, rehabilitation, Pilates, and Yoga
- Can also be used as a rocker board
- Can be used with an exercise ball, banding, tubing, and weights
- Suitable for use with larger adults and children
- Broadens your exercise options
- 45cm in length and 15cm in diameter
I have to learn how to properly use this and get Kez or Em to show me which would be beneficial to me and my body. I tried to roll my shoulders but I need some guidance, but it really does help to iron out the kinks.
I've been competing in high-level sport for years and have always known the benefit of stretching and rolling before and after a game. I previously had a bumpy roller and found that it would make my muscles sorer rather than better before a game, so I started to not roll before the game because it would cause me pain on the field. I watched one of Dr Kez Chirolab videos on FB talking about this very issue and bought this smooth roller straight away. I will never use that ******, bumpy roller again. They should be banned. It's smooth all the way for me now. Rolling isn't meant to be that painful. If you're serious about sport and muscle recovery and preventing injury, get yourself one of these - you won't regret it!!