About this product
Foot Arch Support
- Enjoy wearing foot arch support thongs but get sore feet? Footlogics Therapeutic Orthotic Thongs are designed to be super comfy & look fantastic....a great solution!
- Almost invisible raised arch support to re-align the feet and legs, ideal for those with flat feet and excessive pronation
- Helps correct over-pronation, fallen arches, and flat feet
- Made of light-weight and cushioning material
- Ideal for use if you usually wear orthotics or require arch support
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive, navicular support, and recessed 1st metatarsal cushion all designed to hold the foot in ideal alignment. In a nutshell...they have great support!!
- Helps relieve common foot complaints such as plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- Assists in providing the correct biomechanics for the lower leg and spine
- Helps to prevent the development of the foot, knee, and back pain in prone individuals
- Anti-bacterial top cover
Foot Arch Support for Ladies in 3 Colours
- Pink, Teal, and Black.
- NOTE- They can tend to run large so please measure your foot length before ordering! With a ruler or tape measure, simply measure the length of your foot from the back of your heel to the tip of your toe and compare your foot length to the table in the image.
Brilliant thongs.. a bit tight at first but wearing them around the house still until I get used to them... Amazing design
Got blisters over the top of my foot having to wear duodenum/ coffee dressing as protection for a week till they have broken in .Otherwise now they are great
I love these thongs ! cya later Havianas my only problem is I didn't by all 3 colors as I have a size 11 foot and held back to see fit I'm ordering Black next !!
Always buy these arch support thongs! Service was so quick,postage was good and communication was excellent!
Took a little bit to get used to, but so much better than the flat thongs. I have flat arches, and this helps relieve the fatigue associated with 'regular' 'flip flops'. Want a pair in each colour. Letting my grown children know all about them too. Loving the colour too - Em - I chose Aqua.