About this product
- Enjoy wearing thongs but get sore feet? Footlogics Therapeutic Orthotic Thongs are designed to be super comfy & look fantastic....a great solution!
- Almost invisible raised arch support to re-align the feet and legs, ideal for those with flat feet and excessive pronation
- Helps correct over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Made of light-weight and cushioning material
- Ideal for use if you usually wear orthotics or require arch support
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive, navicular support and recessed 1st metatarsal cushion all designed to hold the foot in ideal alignment. In a nutshell...they have great support!!
- Helps relieve common foot complaints such as plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- Assists in providing the correct biomechanics for the lower leg and spine
- Helps to prevent the development of foot, knee and back pain in prone individuals
- Anti-bacterial top cover
- Available in 3 Women's colours: Pink, Teal and Black.
- NOTE- They can tend to run large so please measure your foot length before ordering! With a ruler or tape measure, simply measure the length of your foot from the back of your heel to the tip of your toe and compare your foot length to the table in the image.
I have had flat feet for as long as I can remember. I always found myself wearing closed shoes and sneakers so that I can fit my orthotics. I even had to wear shoes to the beach. Since findings these thongs with arch support I am wearing them everywhere, without any pain at the end of the day. It has even allowed an ongoing infection to clear up on my feet now because I'm not in sweaty socks all the time. Anyone who wears orthotics should have a pair of these. They are the answer to our summer footwear nightmare and for the price they look and feel better than the Havaiana's.