About this product
Are you suffering from chronic pain? This little device could provide the pain relief solution you have been looking for! How does it work you ask? The brain can’t receive two stimuli at one time from the same area so placing the electrodes over the area that you are experiencing pain, results in the brain feeling the TENS stimulation rather than the pain you are feeling.
• 3-IN-1 COMBO - A great non-invasive way to relieve both acute and chronic pain. Small and portable, this TENS machine can aid pain relief for therapeutic effects and also has a massage setting and EMS which, in some cases, can actually build muscle faster.
• It can be used on a wide range of chronic and acute pain conditions due to exercise or normal household and work activities including cervical, lower back, lumbago, leg pain, sciatica, arthritis, tendonitis, fractures, tennis elbow and muscle and joint pain.
• Classic TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) incorporates a wide variety of output combinations ensuring more effective treatment. A TENS machine is thought to decrease or block the pain signals to the brain by stimulating the nerves. It is also thought to be able to retrain nerves over time. 9 Pre-set programs.
• EMS (Electronic Muscle Simulation) program simulates healthy muscles in order to improve and facilitate muscle performance, stimulates healthy muscle contraction, helps to strengthen muscles and builds muscle endurance.
• Massage This machine has the option of a massage program for relaxing effects as well as managing your pain. The vibrations help to loosen tight muscles. It has kneading, rubbing & tapping settings as well as a continuous setting.
• 4 Electrode pads, allowing for multiple areas to be treated at once.
• 22 programs and 40 intensity levels. Five modes: B (Burst), N (Normal), M (Pulse Rate Modulation), SD1 (Pulse Duration Modulation) and SD2 (Pulse Duration Modulation) Ability to alter program parameters manually.
• Timer of 15 ,30, 60 minutes (or 15, 30, Continuous)
• Did you know that a TENS machine can actually help produce endorphins? Woo Hoo!
Injuries usually come with some degree of inflammation and pain. Pain warns us to protect the area that is injured to prevent further damage from occurring. However, it is not uncommon for pain to remain beyond the point of effectiveness. In these cases, where the area has been treated for dysfunction, and yet the pain lingers, a device like this is extremely beneficial. A TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machine is designed to trick the brain into no longer feeling the nagging pain of the injury. This occurs due to the phenomenon called pain gate control.
Pain Gate Control
The nerve fibres that transmit pain are thin, whereas the nerves that transmit other forms of stimulation, like touch, or the electrical stimulation, such as that perceived by this device, are transmitted on larger fibres. As a result when the two stimuli are occurring at the same time, the messages transmitted by the larger nerve fibres are received by the brain faster, so the pain messages are, in effect, blocked out.
Along the length of any muscle you are wishing to treat, or above and below a joint if you are wishing to use it to treat the joint. Above any area of pain to trigger the pain gate control phenomenon. The pamphlet that comes with the machine gives extensive pictures of a multitude of areas of the body with electrode placements suggestions for each.
As with all electronic devices like this one, the following precautions need to be abided by:
- Do not use if you have a pacemaker or any metallic or electronic devices within your body
- Do not use over damaged, inflamed, fresh scars or reddened skin
- Do not use over cancerous lesions
- Avoid use on the head, face, neck, groin, genitals
This product includes FREE Standard shipping with Australia Post!
Mum's been using my machine now for a couple of weeks and she has stopped telling me that she is in pain. I'm not game to ask her specifically, but every single phone call I would have with her (and they are daily) would start off with me asking how she is and her saying "I'm getting old Milton, my knees aren't going to last much longer!" Like literally every single time. I have had a weeks worth of phone calls with her saying she's good and asking me how I am......absolutely unheard of! She even asked me to come and take her for a walk yesterday (she had forgotten about lockdown - the TENS doesn't help with her dementia), but at least she was willing to try out her knees. She hasn't walked further than to and from the toilet in a long time. Looking forward to walking with mum again. Thanks Dr Kez.
I blew out my disc at work and was on work cover getting physio twice a week for over 6 months without relief and then ended up begging to go under the knife. Work cover refused to pay so I ended up paying as I was desperate. My wife and I had a baby in the middle of all of this, and I couldn't even pick her up out of the cot. The back surgery made my back worse and the pain was unbearable. Work cover then refused to pay for anything because they said the surgery was the cause of my pain and no longer the original incident at work. I was at my whits end. Then I saw Dr Kez's video on disc issues. I started on the exercises and stretches and purchased this little orange beauty and some trauma relief cream. In two months I feel better than I have since the accident. I was losing hope and thought I was never going to be able to chase my daughter around the backyard, not anymore. My pain is reduced by 90% and it only really aches when I've been up and down ladders all day at work, but I know what to do. TENS for 30 minutes cuddling my baby girl on the couch followed by an application of trauma relief cream and then I'm good to go and give her a bath and put her to bed. Works a treat.
I have a recurrent pain in between my shoulder blades. It's like someone keeps stabbing me in the back. I purchased this TENS machine a few weeks ago and it has incredibly stopped this pain dead in its tracks. I thought zapping myself with an electrical current was going to be painful, but a friend of mine had good results with a TENS machine, so I thought I'd give it a go........I was desperate to get rid of this pain (it was making me a moody cow!) The current from the TENS machine is not painful at all and somehow it just stops the pain. Initially, I had to use it frequently to keep the pain away, but I haven't had to use it for a whole week now and there's no pain. Knife removed!!!!! I am no longer miserable and can get on with living my pain-free life. Thanks, TENS machine, and Dr. Kez ChiroLab!