Made in Australia
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Safe During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
About this product
- Excellent for body massage and relieving muscle tension on many parts of the body including back, legs, feet and shoulders.
- A very hard massage ball with firm nodules that increase blood flow, which assists in decreasing muscle tension
- 10cm in size, it's versatile to get stuck into those muscles that are hard to access with a foam roller
- Easily portable so pop it in your bag or leave one in the car. Don't leave home without it!
- Provides a more localised and specific area of pressure to relieve trigger point tension deep within the muscle cell
- Feels great to use!
I'm a massage therapist and I end up with soreness in between my shoulder blades after a long day massaging patients. I have now bought two of these massage balls so that I can use one between my shoulder blades and spine on the way home from work, and have the other one at work to use on my patients. They get into all the small muscles like between your shoulder blades, under your foot and they're even great for your glute's.
I have had pain under my foot for months and I was recently told by my GP that it had become a heel spur. I was recommended to use a spikey ball. The first one I got from Amazon was such poor quality that it buckled under the weight I placed on it, and the second one the spikes were so spikey it couldn't put enough pressure on my foot to get the massage benefit from it. This ball is perfect. It is way firmer than the other two and the spikes are perfect, there are more spikes and they aren't sharp. I used this in combination with the trauma and bone aid quad pack and the exercise Dr Kez gave on her FB video and my foot is totally healed. I'm tempted to get another scan to see if the bone spur is gone because there is just no pain at all anymore.