About this product
Herbal Muscle Relaxer
Ease the Pain - Relax the Brain!
Soak in a bath with our herbal muscle relaxer special blend of magnesium, salts, and 100% essential oils to feel the stress slip away and let your body and mind recover. Fantastic for relieving overworked, tired, and achy muscles, relieving tension, improving muscle repair, and preventing injury.
When taking a Soul Soak herbal muscle relaxer bath we suggest you go all the way!! Lock the bathroom door, get some relaxing music playing and turn off the lights, then give yourself some time once you’re out of the bath to just be, don’t rush off onto your next task. Give yourself some time to really receive the full benefits of relaxation that quiet time in the bath can offer you. Enjoy the benefits!
Herbal Muscle Relaxer with Dual Action
Dual acting Magnesium promotes complete herbal muscle relaxer and assists in easing inflammation, muscular soreness, cramps and joint pain. Turmeric assists in reducing joint and all over body inflammation. Eucalyptus and Lemon 100% Essential Oils are both renowned for easing muscle and joint pain, improving overall circulation and cleansing toxins from the body.
Herbal Muscle Relaxer Secret
Let me let you in on one of our secrets. The two different forms of active magnesium, Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) and Magnesium Flakes (Magnesium Chloride), included in our Soul Soak mix, means that transdermal absorption is increased two-fold compared to products that only have one or the other.
Here is another secret! Including Dead Sea Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt in our Soul Soak mix dramatically increases the number of minerals that your body can absorb during your soak, to aid with the thousands of functions that requires these trace minerals within our body. The extraordinary chemical composition of these two ingredients replenishes over 80 trace elements and minerals that occur naturally in the earth and sea.
Herbal Muscle Relaxer Transdermal Therapy
Transdermal therapy (absorption via the skin), is a highly effective way of absorbing essential minerals into our body for greater therapeutic benefits. Keep in mind, the skin has such a large surface area, and when warmed by a soothing bath infused with these minerals, the pores open up to allow an increased dose of our dual Magnesium (both Sulphate and Chloride) along with the many other minerals in our Soul Soak range, to enter the body and reach your tired and stressed muscles, allowing them to relax fully and completely. Healthy muscle function requires adequate magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium, all of which are present in our Soul Soak range. Try a Soul Soak bath after a stressful day, or sporting event, to aid in providing these depleted minerals, to achieve greater physical comfort, muscles relaxation, improved soft tissue repair and the added benefit of softer skin. Our Soul Soak can also be used prior to sporting events, as replenishing these essential minerals can prevent soft tissue injuries.
Herbal Muscle Relaxer with Magnesium
Magnesium is the fourth most common mineral in the human body after calcium, potassium and sodium. Magnesium must continuously replenished through foods and water intake because the body cannot produce it. Magnesium is involved in hundreds of chemical reactions within your body, and to sustain these functions the recommended daily intake (RDI) of magnesium is 400mg. Chronic inadequate intake of magnesium over a long period of time can manifest in symptoms such as muscle weakness, cramps, fatigue, neurological and cardiovascular dysfunctions, reduced bones mineralization and strength. Research has shown that over two thirds of the population consume below the recommended intake of magnesium, which is a growing concern. So, why don’t you try a Soul Soak herbal muscle relaxer bath today and replenish your magnesium levels!?!
If these base ingredients weren’t enough to blow your socks off before getting into your bath, I have one little secret left that makes our Soul Soak range stand high above the rest. The addition of three very potent, health providing ingredients.
Our Soul Soak – REPAIR herbal muscle relaxer has that added benefits of 2 essential oils and the powerful anti-inflammatory benefits of Turmeric. Soul Soak REPAIR is ideal for people suffering from severe aches and pains, like those that accompany heavy gym workouts, sporting events and inflammatory joint conditions; like arthritis and soft tissue injuries. The focus of Soul Soak REPAIR is to reduce inflammation, while providing the body with the essential minerals and nutrients it requires to reduce inflammation and aid muscle recovery and repair.
- Epsom Salts
- Magnesium Flakes
- Himalayan Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- Eucalyptus & Lemon 100% Essential Oils
Magnesium (both Epsom & Flakes) is included in our mix due to it’s vast benefits listed below:
- Beneficial for aiding muscle relaxation, relieving cramps and reducing soreness
- Aids in sleep promotion
- Useful in reducing stress
- Encourages reduction in pain and swelling
- May enhance sporting performance and recovery
- May help with constipation
Dead Sea Salt
- Aids in relaxing and relieving sore and achy muscles
- Beneficial for stress reduction
- Useful for joint aches and pain
- May aid in eliminating toxins
- Known to strengthen skin tissue and rebalance skin’s natural pH levels
- Beneficial in increasing blood circulation
- Contains 10X more minerals that normal sea salt
- Harvested in Israel (the ‘go-to’ area for natural wellbeing and health due to its ‘healing water’)
Himalayan Pink Salt
- Beneficial for relaxing and de-stressing
- Useful to mineralize and de-toxify
- Beneficial for aches and pains
- May assist sleep
- Can deeply clean skin
- Encourages stimulation of the circulation
- May reduce bloating
- Aids in clearing sinuses
- May soothe bites and blisters
- Mineral ratio is said to closely mirror that which is found within the human body
- Renowned for its powerful anti-inflammatory benefits
- May provided welcome relief for arthritic joint pain
- Possible effects in reducing depression
- Beneficial as an anti-oxidant
- May also; benefit brain function, lower risk of heart disease and prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- Useful in reducing inflammation throughout the body
- Aids in relieving the pain and swelling of arthritis
- May be beneficial in reducing pain throughout the body
- Beneficial in stimulating the immune system due to its anti-microbial properties
- Aids in relieving a blocked nose (great for colds and respiratory problems)
- Useful in reducing whole body inflammation
- May have energizing, refreshing and uplifting properties
- Beneficial in providing immune support
- Useful in detoxifying the body
- Has anti-septic qualities (cleans the bathtub, while you soak!)
- May also lower blood pressure, lower the risk of stroke and benefit skin complexion
SoulSoak Recover Herbal Muscle Relaxer
Sprinkle a generous handful (approx. 150g) of SoulSoak RECOVER herbal muscle relaxer into your bath under warm running water and soak for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Don't have a bath? Don't Panic! The soles of your feet are the most absorbent part of your skin so put a small amount in a foot bath or bucket of warm water and soak your feet for 20 minutes to experience the great benefits of this unique blend.
We only use naturally sourced products and 100% essential oils. No synthetics or fillers anywhere to be seen! Due to this, there may be minor impurities present. Magnesium naturally attracts moisture so slight clumping may occur. Shake before use and keep in a cool, dry place.
When taking a Soul Soak herbal muscle relaxer bath we suggest you go all the way!! Lock the bathroom door, get some relaxing music playing and turn off the lights. Make sure your bath is about body temperature (37oC) so that you don’t feel cold or too hot. Give yourself at least 20 minutes soaking in your mineral and essential oil infused bath, don’t rinse off, leave the minerals on your body, gently towel dry and then give yourself some time once you’re out of the bath to just be, don’t rush off onto your next task. Give yourself some time to really receive the full benefits of relaxation that quiet time in the bath can offer you!!! Enjoy the benefits.
It's great I have arthritis in my hands and it does take the tightness away for awhile
I had a bath as soon as I got my order. Love love this product!
SoulSoak RECOVER Herbal Muscle Relaxer 900g
my son uses this product after footy and basketball training and games and loves it
Same as above just saying!
Soul Soak Recover
It smells divine and it really picks you up when you are a little worn out. I highly recommend this product