About this product
- Hands-free application...no need to hold it or lie in awkward positions to prevent it from falling off. No more frozen peas!!
- The Ice cover may prevent ice burn. No need to find a tea-towel to put between your skin
- Compress the ice pack onto your injured area using the Velcro. Easy!
- Flexible gel pack that molds to the injured area
- Ice has been found to aid in managing pain naturally
- Suitable to treat ankles, calves, quadriceps, hamstrings, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists and backs just to name a few
- Suitable for all the family
- Minipack comes with 1 small ice pack and velcro strap
- Large pack comes with 2 large ice packs and a velcro strap
- May reduce pain
- Aids in reducing inflammation
- Beneficial in relieving muscles spasms
- Can speed up injury recovery time
- May reduce joint pain
- Beneficial in relaxing and improving flexibility of sore muscles, ligaments, and tendons
- Aids in stimulating the elimination of toxins
- May aid in decreasing muscle spasms
- Can help relieve menstrual pain and cramps
This wrap on ice pack is such a handy idea. I did my back this morning and was expected to keep working. I wrapped the ice pack on my back and put my clothes over the top and no-one even realised I was injured. I could go to work and not stay home and yet still get everything done because I didn't have to keep taking a break to ice my back. Brilliant!
Sporty family of 8, we are constantly dealing with one injury of another. This pack makes it so easy to get the kids to ice their injuries. I love that it also applies compression while you ice. Just jumped online to buy another couple, as no one is willing to wait their turn. Highly recommend them!
My kids are forever whinging about a pain here or there, but they never seem to listen to our advice to help improve the problem. I have asked the kids to ice until I'm blue in the face, but when I started using this on myself, they were willing to have a go even without an injury. Half the time now, they go and grab it themselves and start using it. It just makes the icing process so much easier.
Great to have in your first aid kit, hands free wrap around option has been great for keeping us active and not struck down while treating :)
I've been a migraine sufferer for over 10 years and this little mini ice pack has been a Godsend. When I feel a migraine coming on, I take myself off into a dark room and lie down with the mini ice pack over my eyes and sinuses and it makes the world of difference. Normally I need to take medication and sleep for hours and then wake up feeling groggy. This seems to stop it before it has a chance to take hold. Not what most people would use this pack for but it works well for me.