About this product
Therapeutic Ultrasound has been used for years by Chiropractors, physiotherapists, and sports therapists in the management of musculoskeletal injuries and associated pain.
This Therapeutic Ultrasound may assist in reducing inflammation and encourage faster soft tissue healing. Yay! By sending ultrasonic energy to the affected tissues, vibrations are created in the water particles of the soft tissue resulting in an increase in local circulation, assisting the body to reduce swelling & inflammation and encouraging the body's own healing ability.
A must have device in an active family wanting to help its members to recover from injuries faster, remain physically active and help to be pain free. Just think....while saving a significant amount of money on extra health care consultation fees, this can provide self-therapy at home!
The Dr. Kez Therapeutic Ultrasound device is simple enough to use in the comfort of your own home on your own or have someone do it for you.
For use on injuries such as:
Joint Effusion and Pain
Bone healing (fractures, spurs and pain directly over a bone)
Each Ultrasound unit comes with a 100g Conductive Gel and you can add a large 250g Conductive Gel, available in the drop-down menu, if you like 😁😁
This device MUST be used with ultrasound conductive gel (included) to ensure the sound waves are transmitted adequately through the skin to have an effect under the surface where it is needed most. The high-frequency sound waves emitted by this device stimulate the blood to flow to the area and speed up the body’s own natural healing ability.
When used in conjunction with Trauma Relief Cream, KiroFix Injury Relief Lotion or Bone Aid Relief Cream, these sound waves have been shown to drive the benefits of these products even deeper into the body to further fast track healing.
The STEPS FOR USE are explained in depth in the manual but in a nutshell, put on KiroFix, Trauma Cream or Bone Aid Cream (if you have them but still great without it) onto the area to be treated, then place some Conductive Gel on the device, THAT PART IS SUPER IMPORTANT 😁,and (after choosing the relevant setting for you and pressing start) begin to move the device in a continuous circulation motion over the entire area until the timer goes off. You may need some tissues handy during the process and to clean the device after you have finished.
- This device has a pulsed and continuous setting to accommodate a larger range of injuries and ailments, which are explained within the manual included in your purchase.
- The continuous setting also has a high or low setting option which is selected according to the depth of the tissue that you are trying to treat.
- The large treatment head area, compared to most other devices, reduces the time required to treat any given injury area.
- Auto-off after 15 minutes of use. It’s a compact device that packs a lot of power, so it needs a rest after 15 minutes!
- Absolutely fantastic!!!! It has the features of a device your practitioner may use, but in a small, easy to use at home device.
- Can be used on multiple body areas.
- Small and portable (requires access to power)
May assist in:
- reducing acute and chronic inflammation
- soft tissue healing
- relieving painful soft tissue, bone and joint conditions
Saves you money on extra consultation fees!
1 x Therapeutic Ultrasound Device
1 x Power Cord (Australian Plug)
1 x 100mL Ultrasound Conducting Gel
1 x Instruction Manual
Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 15V, 0.04A
Mode: Low and High
3.5W (Low), 4.4W (High)
Modulation Wave Shape: Continuous Wave and Pulse Wave
For me I practice a lot with with vibration frequency and sound wave, it fits perfectly with my life practice and Is working a treat on our little aches and pains
Used it in my middle finger and has eased the pain.
Using the ultrasound in conjunction with heativate, trauma and bone aid creams I am definitely seeing and feeling the difference in my hand with arthritis. Have and would continue to recommend all Dr Kez's products