About this product
Essential Oil Blends for Sleep
Our Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends for SLEEP has four 100% pure essential oils in a Jojoba Oil carrier, all in a handy Roll-On! Specifically selected to improve sleep quality by helping to releasing stress and inducing the physiological changes that naturally accompany good quality sleep. 😴And let's face it, we all need a good sleep! Hands up those who are grumpy after a bad night's sleep? 🙋🏻♀️It doesn't just impact us but those around us too. 🙈
Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends for SLEEP 100% Pure Contains
Bergamot, Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Clary Sage, Jojoba Oil Carrier.
Roll on Pulse points before nighty nights! 😴
Poor sleep quality can come in various forms, from difficulty getting off to sleep to waking up multiple times during the night. The end result is, all the same, spending the next day feeling tired, unrefreshed, and having a lack of energy. The worst thing about poor sleep quality is that it adds to the stress experienced within your body. In turn, the presence of these stress hormones then adversely affects your ability to sleep soundly, creating a self-perpetuating cycle. At times this cycle needs assistance to be broken.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia, and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions, as well as having an effect on our hormonal system.
Essential Oil Blends for Sleep Ingredients
- Can have calming properties
- May induce the physiological change that can accompany sleep (ie. helps to decrease heart rate and blood pressure)
- May help quiet the mind with thoughts that keep people up at night
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- May calm the nervous system by lowering blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature (all of the processes which take place during the body’s natural transition to sleep)
- Can help alleviate mild insomnia
- It may have a sedative effect to help you to fall asleep
- May reduce anxious thoughts by helping to alter brain waves to help produce a more relaxed state
- Can be beneficial for depression
- Beneficial in helping to relieve insomnia and anxiety
- Can help to reduce nightmares
- May act as a natural sedative that can provide a calming effect to help you to fall asleep and stay asleep
- Been shown to reduce the levels of hormones associated with stress, such as cortisol, which could be the key to helping your body to prepare for sleep
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
This is actually amazing ! Helps me fall gently off to sleep highly recommended.
Sleep at last
After using this for a few nights it was obvious I was getting more and a better quality sleep than usual and now it is a regular part of my bedtime preparations.
Sleep & b$#ch off
So far i think they are great only been using fo a week. But noticed the difference in the slwwping already.
Sleep with sleep oil
Definitely puts me into slumber sooner
Try the Sleep Roll On
Definitely can feel like I sleep deeper and longer when I use the Sleep Roll on. I still toss and turn to get to sleep, but once asleep it is definitely a "better" sleep. Have just ordered my 2nd bottle... along with the "Calm"... stay tuned to see how this goes.. Thank you Kez and Em, how lucky are we to have you both in our lives..