About this product
Natural Muscle Relaxer
Ease the Pain - Relax the Brain! SoulSoak RELAX natural muscle relaxer - now in a BATH SHOT! (150g) Rose Geranium, Bergamot & Lavender Infused Magnesium Bath Salts, take one away with you, give one as a gift or treat yourself. 😍
Soak in our special unique blend of magnesium, salts, and 100% essential oils to feel the stress slip away and let your body and mind relax.
This natural muscle relaxer is fantastic for relieving overworked, tired, and achy muscles, relieving tension, improving muscle repair, and preventing injury.
This blend smells Ahhhhhhmazing!
When taking a Soul Soak bath we suggest you go all the way!! Lock the bathroom door, get some relaxing music playing and turn off the lights. Make sure your bath is about body temperature (37oC) so that you don’t feel cold or too hot. Give yourself at least 20 minutes soaking in your mineral and essential oil-infused bath, don’t rinse off, leave the minerals on your body, gently towel dry, and then give yourself some time once you’re out of the bath to just be, don’t rush off onto your next task. Give yourself some time to really receive the full benefits of relaxation that quiet time in the bath can offer you!!! Enjoy the benefits.
Natural Muscle Relaxer with Dual Action
Dual-acting Magnesium promotes complete muscle relaxation and assists in easing inflammation, muscular soreness, cramps, and joint pain. Rose Geranium aids in relieving the mind of stress and enhancing relaxation. Lavender assists in reducing inflammation and easing pain as well as reducing anxiety, depression, restlessness, and insomnia. Bergamot is considered excellent for both mental and physical equilibrium and healing, relieving nervous tension and negative emotions in general.
- Epsom Salts
- Magnesium Flakes
- Himalayan Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- Rose Geranium, Bergamot & Lavender 100% Essential Oils
SoulSoak Natural Muscle Relaxer
Place the contents of SoulSoak RELAX natural muscle relaxer into your bath under warm running water and soak for at least 20 minutes. Alternatively, pop some in your foot bath. Enjoy!
We only use naturally sourced products and 100% essential oils. No synthetics or fillers anywhere to be seen! Due to this, there may be minor impurities present. Avoid use during pregnancy, not suitable for children under the age of two without medical advice. Magnesium naturally attracts moisture so slight clumping may occur. Shake before use and keep in a cool, dry place.
Natural Muscle Relaxer Active Ingredients
Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) and Magnesium Flakes (Magnesium Chloride)
Let me let you in on one of our secrets. The two different forms of magnesium included in our Soul Soak natural muscle relaxer mix means that transdermal absorption is increased two-fold compared to products that only have one or the other. Magnesium is included in our mix due to its vast benefits listed below:
- Beneficial for aiding muscle relaxation, relieving cramps, and reducing soreness
- Aids in sleep promotion
- Useful in reducing stress
- Encourages reduction in pain and swelling
- May enhance sporting performance and recovery
- May help with constipation
Natural Muscle Relaxer Secret
Here is another secret! Including the Dead Sea Salt and Himalayan Pink Salt in our Soul Soak mix dramatically increases the number of minerals that your body can absorb during your soak, to aid with the thousands of functions that require these trace minerals within our body. The extraordinary chemical composition of these two ingredients replenishes over 80 trace elements and minerals that occur naturally in the earth and sea.
Dead Sea Salt
- Aids in relaxing and relieving sore and achy muscles
- Beneficial for stress reduction
- Useful for joint aches and pain
- May aid in eliminating toxins
- Known to strengthen skin tissue and rebalance skin’s natural pH levels
- Beneficial in increasing blood circulation
- Contains 10X more minerals than normal sea salt
- Harvested in Israel (the ‘go-to’ area for natural wellbeing and health due to its ‘healing water’)
Himalayan Pink Salt
- Beneficial for relaxing and de-stressing
- Useful to mineralize and de-toxify
- Beneficial for aches and pains
- May assist sleep
- Can deeply clean skin
- Encourages stimulation of the circulation
- May reduce bloating
- Aids in clearing sinuses
- May soothe bites and blisters
- The mineral ratio is said to closely mirror that which is found within the human body
Transdermal therapy (absorption via the skin), is a highly effective way of absorbing essential minerals into our body for greater therapeutic benefits. Keep in mind, the skin has such a large surface area, and when warmed by a soothing bath infused with these minerals, the pores open up to allow an increased dose of our dual Magnesium (both Sulphate and Chloride) along with the many other minerals in our SOul Soak range, to enter the body and reach your tired and stressed muscles, allowing them to relax fully and completely.
Healthy muscle function requires adequate magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are present in our SOul Soak natural muscle relaxer range. Try a SOul Soak bath after a stressful day, or sporting event, to aid in providing these depleted minerals, to achieve greater physical comfort, muscle relaxation, improved soft tissue repair, and the added benefit of softer skin. Our SOul Soak can also be used prior to sporting events, as replenishing these essential minerals can prevent soft tissue injuries.
Natural Muscle Relaxer Contains Magnesium
Magnesium is the fourth most common mineral in the human body after calcium, potassium, and sodium. Magnesium must continuously be replenished through food and water intake because the body cannot produce it. Magnesium is involved in hundreds of chemical reactions within your body, and to sustain these functions the recommended daily intake (RDI) of magnesium is 400mg.
Chronic inadequate intake of magnesium over a long period of time can manifest in symptoms such as muscle weakness, cramps, fatigue, neurological and cardiovascular dysfunctions, reduced bone mineralization, and strength. Research has shown that over two-thirds of the population consume below the recommended intake of magnesium, which is a growing concern. So, why don’t you try a SOul Soak bath today and replenish your magnesium levels!?!
If these base ingredients weren’t enough to blow your socks off before getting into your bath, I have one little secret left that makes our SOul Soak range stand high above the rest. The addition of three very potent, health-providing ingredients.
Our SOul Soak natural muscle relaxer – RELAX has the added benefits of 3 powerful essential oils, that blended together greatly add to the healing benefits, with the added benefit of relieving stress and putting you in the perfect state of mind to drift off to a place within, that is free from stress, anxiety, worry and pressure:
- Well known for its benefits in reducing feelings of stress, anxiety, and sadness
- Beneficial in reducing inflammation, muscle tension, and overall fatigue
- May provide pain relief
- Great for providing an overall increase in your sense of well-being and relaxation
- May provide relief from those suffering from insomnia
- Known to be an anti-microbial, antifungal, and anti-viral (added benefit - cleans your bathtub while you soak)
- Beneficial in reducing inflammation and pain
- Has been shown to elevate mood and alleviate stress
- May aid in reducing muscular spasms
- Antiseptic properties
- Beneficial in reducing inflammation, and relieving pain
- Been shown to be helpful in reducing anxiety and depression and uplifting our mood
- It may also aid sleep and reduce restlessness
- Has been useful in relieving migraines
- Anti-septic properties
Soul soak relax
Amazing product smells divine and works a treat .
Relax and soak in it
These are to share as Christmas gifts that I think the girls in my office will love as much as I do. Great gifts , personal time out to relax from the stress of the day in the office. Sharing the love