About this product
Our Aromatherapy FOCUS blend is made using four 100% pure essential oils that are well known for their ability to help boost concentration, focus, clarity, memory, and cognitive function. This powerful blend may also help to relieve tension and stress as well as aid in calming an overactive mind, helping to bring your mind and body into a state that is more conducive to productive work and study. 🤓 Focus is key! ✍️
Aromatherapy FOCUS 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend Contains
Lemon, Rosemary, Cedarwood & Basil.
A few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release the amazing fragrance. These bottles have a handy dropper for easy use.
Aromatherapy has been used for centuries to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia, and depression. This natural solution works by assisting to stimulate areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions.
Essential oil is a concentrated liquid extracted from a plant. Plants have unique medicinal properties that when extracted in this way and absorbed through the skin, may have health benefits throughout the body. The unique health benefits of the different essential oils that make up the Aromatherapy FOCUS blend are highlighted below.
Aromatherapy FOCUS Ingredients and Benefits
- Can be a powerful mental stimulant, assisting to promote productivity
- Can improve cognitive function
- Helps to boost concentration and memory
- Helps with natural stress relief
- Can improve cognitive function
- Encourages clarity and energises your thoughts
- Can stimulate the mind and may help prevent memory loss
- Helps to boost concentration and focus
- Can be beneficial in reducing stress levels
- Can be beneficial for students and those in the workplace to assist brain focus
- Has the ability to soothe your body and mind to allow your thoughts to become clear
- Can encourage the mind to slow down to prevent the fast-paced buzz of thoughts that can lead to a lack of productivity and overwhelm
- Helps to relieve feelings of tension and stress
- May promote a feeling of focus when studying and working hard
- Beneficial for enhancing concentration
- May reduce memory loss
Do not ingest or apply directly to the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Been struggling with the home learning thing. My younger brothers are so loud! Mum bought me some of this and I've been burning it all week in my room. Seriously loving it. I have flown through my home learning and the teacher even called mum yesterday to ask what had changed!!!! Maybe you should make it in bulk and sell it to schools!?!
Have you ever had a run of bad memory, where you can't remember even the simplest of things? This was me a couple of weeks ago. I looked online for a natural solution and came across aromatherapy. Further research led me to Dr Kez's focus blend. It took me a while to work out how to use my diffuser, but in the end, I got it to steam this focus blend into my home office and I am telling you it has made such a difference. Not only is my memory back on track, but I swear it has made me more productive. I wonder if the boss will let me bring the diffuser into the office once we're out of iso?!
Trying to work from home and have 6 kids doing online learning has been extremely challenging. The noise levels in our household are not conducive to getting much work done. Since using the focus blend in my diffuser, I have had much more clarity and focus. My memory is sharper and I feel more productive. I now get the kids to study in the same room as me, in the hope that they will get the benefit of the focus blend too :)