About this product
Dropper, Roll-On, Bath Salts, AND Ultra Insomnia Spray! Our Aromatherapy Benefits SLEEP blend has four 100% pure essential oils, specifically selected to improve sleep quality by helping to releasing stress and inducing the physiological changes that naturally accompany good quality sleep. 😴 And let's face it, we all need a good sleep! Hands up those who are grumpy after a bad night's sleep? 🙋🏻♀️ It doesn't just impact us but those around us too. 🙈
Aromatherapy Benefits Pack Contains
1 x 100% Essential Oil Blend 10ml
1 x 100% Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil Roll-On 10ml
1 x SoulSoak Magnesium Relax Bath Salts 900g
1 x Ultra Insomnia Homeopathic Spray 30ml
Aromatherapy Benefits SLEEP 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend contains:
Bergamot, Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Clary Sage. (Roll-On is in a Jojoba Oil Carrier)
Dropper - A few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release the amazing fragrance. These bottles have a handy dropper for easy use.
Roll-On - Roll the blend on pulse points as needed.
ULTRA Insomnia Relief Spray Homeopathic is beneficial in preparing the body for sleep both mentally and physically😴. The 12 homeopathic ingredients have been specifically chosen to help relax your mind and body, aiding you to drift off to sleep quickly and easily🛏. As well as this, these ingredients also encourage your body to have a restful, sound sleep throughout the night and help you to wake up feeling refreshed. In children, we have found this product can assist with reducing nightmares 👻 and night terrors 😱 also. Directions: Spray twice in the mouth before bed or as required.
Homeopathic sprays do their best work when absorbed in the mouth on an empty palate. This means avoiding food or drink (with the exception of water) 15 minutes prior to, and after taking your sprays is ideal. This includes chewing gum, brushing your teeth, and drinking coffee☕.
Approx. 150 sprays per bottle.
(Note: even the best of us make mistakes so please disregard the label directions about using during the day! Only use as needed. Nighty Night!)
Aromatherapy Benefits Refreshed
Poor sleep quality can come in various forms, from difficulty getting off to sleep to waking up multiple times during the night. The end result is, all the same, spending the next day feeling tired, unrefreshed, and having a lack of energy. The worst thing about poor sleep quality is that it adds to the stress experienced within your body. In turn, the presence of these stress hormones then adversely affects your ability to sleep soundly, creating a self-perpetuating cycle. At times this cycle needs assistance to be broken.
Aromatherapy Benefits have been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia, and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions, as well as having an effect on our hormonal system.
Aromatherapy Benefits information on each of the ingredients
- Can have calming properties
- May induce the physiological change that can accompany sleep (ie. helps to decrease heart rate and blood pressure)
- May help quiet the mind with thoughts that keep people up at night
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- May calm the nervous system by lowering blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature (all of the processes which take place during the body’s natural transition to sleep)
- Can help alleviate mild insomnia
- May have a sedative effect to help you to fall asleep
- May reduce anxious thoughts by helping to alter brain waves to help produce a more relaxed state
- Can be beneficial for depression
- Beneficial in helping to relieve insomnia and anxiety
- Can help to reduce nightmares
- May act as a natural sedative that can provide a calming effect to help you to fall asleep and stay asleep
- Been shown to reduce the levels of hormones associated with stress, such as cortisol, which could be the key to helping your body to prepare for sleep
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Aromatherapy Benefits SoulSoak Magnesium Bath Salts
Ease the Pain - Relax the Brain!
Aching muscles, Inflammation, De-Stress, Rejuvenate
Soak in our special unique blend of magnesium, salts, and 100% essential oils to feel the stress slip away and let your body and mind relax.
Fantastic for relieving overworked, tired, and achy muscles, relieving tension, improving muscle repair, and preventing injury.
This blend smells Ahhhhhhmazing!
Dual-acting Magnesium promotes complete muscle relaxation and assists in easing inflammation, muscular soreness, cramps, and joint pain. Rose Geranium aids in relieving the mind of stress and enhancing relaxation. Lavender assists in reducing inflammation and easing pain as well as reducing anxiety, depression, restlessness, and insomnia. Bergamot is considered excellent for both mental and physical equilibrium and healing, relieving nervous tension and negative emotions in general.
- Epsom Salts
- Magnesium Flakes
- Himalayan Salt
- Dead Sea Salt
- Rose Geranium, Bergamot & Lavender 100% Essential Oils
INSTRUCTIONS: Sprinkle a generous handful (approx. 150g) of SoulSoak RELAX into your bath under warm running water and soak for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy!
We only use naturally sourced products and 100% essential oils. No synthetics or fillers anywhere to be seen! Due to this, there may be minor impurities present. Avoid use during pregnancy, not suitable for children under the age of two without medical advice. Magnesium naturally attracts moisture so slight clumping may occur. Shake before use and keep in a cool, dry place.
Active Ingredients: Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) and Magnesium Flakes (Magnesium Chloride)
Aromatherapy Benefits Ingredients and Benefits of Insomnia Spray
- May assist with relieving pain and restless sleep from muscle overexertion
- Can assist with people that are anxious and compulsive about small details, and have trouble sleeping if they feel that everything is not in place
- May be beneficial in people who are often deeply weary and exhausted, yet feel restless physically and mentally
- May be helpful in people who experience anxious and disturbed sleep, with dreams full of fear and insecurity
- Can be helpful with growing pains, and aching joints and bones, or neck or shoulder discomfort that makes it difficult to fall asleep
- May be beneficial when the person lies awake for many hours, feeling upset and irritable, then has trouble waking in the morning, feeling deeply tired and weak
- May be beneficial when a person is “too tired to sleep” after long term sleep loss (ie. Getting up to a baby, shift work, jet lag, etc.)
- Can be beneficial in people who feel weak and dizzy, with trouble thinking, and feel sleepy, irritable or tearful
- May assist with relieving sleeplessness associated with worries, overactive thoughts, and hypersensitivity to pain
- Can be beneficial when insomnia is the result of emotional upset (ie. Grief or loss, disappointment in love, shock, or post-argument)
- May assist when feeling sensitive and nervous
- Can be useful when sighing and yawning during the day, but find it hard to relax at night
- May be beneficial when a person's arms and legs twitch or itch when falling asleep
- Useful when a person may experience only light sleep, with the jolting of the legs and arms, and may experience long and troubling nightmares
- May assist when physical and intellectual fatigue is due to overexertion, resulting in sleeplessness and headaches
- May be beneficial when sleeplessness is the result of the death of a loved one, a loss, or an emotional letdown
- Can assist when sleeplessness may be associated with feeling isolated, feeling aggrieved, and perhaps crying themselves to sleep
- Indicated when the person is feeling sad but is made worse when someone tries to console them
- May relieve irritability prior to sleep
- Might be helpful when sleeplessness occurs at 3 am
- May be helpful for digestive issues associated with overindulgence of food, alcohol, and tobacco
- Maybe a useful remedy for nervous people with low stamina who get too tired, then have insomnia
- can be helpful in people who seem to fall asleep alright initially, but then wake suddenly with a hot or surging feeling in the head and then find it hard to get back to sleep
- People who may require this remedy, usually have anxious dreams and may sleepwalk
- May be helpful when insomnia comes from itching, or an increased feeling of heat in bed, especially in the feet
- Can assist when the person feels irritable and anxious, and often feels the need to throw the covers off
- May assist when commonly awake between 2 – 5 am
- Can be helpful in insomnia that develops from a lack of exercise
- May be beneficial in people suffering from insomnia due to mental activity
- Can be useful in people who get wound up from overwork, have a tendency towards nervousness, or just have trouble relaxing
- May assist when legs and arms are often extremely restless and lying still in bed seems impossible
- Can be helpful in the type of person who feels the need to constantly move their muscles during the day
They smell beautiful but unfortunately this product has not helped me sleep any better at all. I’m still suffering with waking up all the time!
Sleep more soundly then I have in many years. I just love the amazing smell, and it makes me feel so good