About this product
Best Calming Essential Oils Deal
Roll-On AND Dropper! 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend CALM smells amazing and contains Rose (yes, pure Rose! 🌹 😍) in the mix which is typically known as the highest frequency essential oil. Allow me to introduce you to the undeniable, winning combination that we call CALM!
What better way to enjoy the delish scent than to roll it on with a black obsidian roller, on the go, or for use in your diffuser.
Our Best Calming Essential Oils Pack Contains
1 x 100% CALM Essential Oil Blend 10ml
1 x 100% CALM Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil Roll-On 10ml
Best Calming Essential Oils
Rose Geranium, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Lavender & Rose. (Roll-on is in a Jojoba
Stress and anxiety have become significant factors in our fast-paced lives. This has resulted in an increase in stress-related health issues, which negatively affect both our mental and physical well-being. Whether it's deadlines at work, financial responsibilities, moving house, or just an accumulation of lots of little things, your body releases stress hormones that, over a prolonged period of time, can have an adverse effect on your entire system.
Best Calming Essential Oils for Stress
Stress can lead to us having a short fuse, poor memory, cloudy thinking, low energy, headaches, a lowered immune system, and an inability to sleep effectively. All things we need to avoid to be the best versions of ourselves possible!!!
For the 100% Blend, a few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release this amazing fragrance. Our Aromatherapy blends have been bottled in an extremely convenient dropper bottle for easy use (let's be honest, we've all had an essential oil with a faulty orifice reducer, which either had us waiting 2 minutes for a single drop or pouring 10 drops in an instant😒)! That will not happen with our Aromatherapy range. Our Blends are super convenient to use and we feel very confident that the results will speak for themselves 🧘♀️.....zen!
Roll the blend on pulse points as needed.
Please note, pure essential oils are not to be ingested or applied directly to the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia, and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions.
Our Best Calming Essential Oils Are Made From
Our Best Calming Essential Oils CALM blend has six 100% pure essential oils, specifically selected to release negative emotions, calm the mind, and reduce stress and anxiety. Further information on each of the ingredients is listed below:
- It May be beneficial in reducing feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension
- Can help to enhance a feeling of overall well-being and relaxation
- It May be helpful in offering relief to those suffering from insomnia
- Possibly the greatest essential oil for helping to reduce physical and mental stress
- May assist your body to bring balance to your hormones and emotions
- Can be helpful in diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety
- May improve concentration and memory
- Can be beneficial in stimulating the immune system
- May promote feelings of comfort and joy
- Can assist with reducing heart rate, helping to improve mood, and promoting relaxation
- Inhaling Ylang Ylang can help release negative emotions, reduce stress and act as a natural anxiety and depression remedy
- Can be beneficial in enhancing the energy flow within our body
- It May be beneficial as an anti-depressant due to its mood-enhancing qualities
- Helps promote feelings of joy, freshness, and energy
- Can assist in bringing hormones back into balance
- It May help to relieve stress, anxiety, and headaches
- Can help to calm the nerves, reduce restlessness and improve sleep quality
- May assist in lowering blood pressure and heart rate
It May be beneficial to relieve stress and anxiety while helping to relax the mind and body
- Can be beneficial during times of high stress, grief, and depression
- May assist the body to soothe emotions, headaches, and balance hormones
- Raising the vibrational frequency within your body can assist you to feel happier and more joyful. Pure rose essential oil has been found to be the highest vibrational frequency of all of the oils ever tested, by a significant margin. Now I know why I feel so happy when inhaling this oil!!
This year has been a ***** to say the least. I have found this incredible product. I burn the oil in the diffuser at home and take the roll on with me when I have to brave the public. Shopping, post office trips and school drops offs were unbearable before finding this powerful duo. Nothing can stop me now!
I use aromatherapy oils all the time and believe they have a therapeutic effect on me, but I've never come across a blend that I love as much as this one. I actually use the roll-on as my perfume and people at work comment all the time. Maybe it's keeping them calm too!
Love a product that you can use at home and take with you. I've been using it as my perfume, it smells amazing!
What a great idea. Same blend, but one that can be used in the diffuser at home and the other can be used when I'm out and about. Absolutely love the smell and feel great when I'm using it.
My 13-year-old daughter developed severe panic attacks 12 months ago and has struggled to attend school or other social events as a result. She got to the point that she wouldn't even go shopping with me (what teenager doesn't like going shopping?) We are using the calm blend in her oil burner during the day and in the bathroom when she has her bath (going to try the relaxing bath salts next). The roll-on is with her at her dad's, as she doesn't have an oil burner there. The results have been incredible, she is getting on house party now during iso and I am loving hearing the laughter from her room. She even joins me and my partner for dinner now instead of isolating herself in her room. We are planning a big shopping spree after we get our of lockdown!!!!!! Love this stuff! Thanks Dr Kez