About this product
Essential Oil Blends for Sleep
Our Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends for SLEEP has four 100% pure essential oils in a Jojoba Oil carrier, all in a handy Roll-On! Specifically selected to improve sleep quality by helping to releasing stress and inducing the physiological changes that naturally accompany good quality sleep. 😴And let's face it, we all need a good sleep! Hands up those who are grumpy after a bad night's sleep? 🙋🏻♀️It doesn't just impact us but those around us too. 🙈
Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blends for SLEEP 100% Pure Contains
Bergamot, Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Clary Sage, Jojoba Oil Carrier.
Roll on Pulse points before nighty nights! 😴
Poor sleep quality can come in various forms, from difficulty getting off to sleep to waking up multiple times during the night. The end result is, all the same, spending the next day feeling tired, unrefreshed, and having a lack of energy. The worst thing about poor sleep quality is that it adds to the stress experienced within your body. In turn, the presence of these stress hormones then adversely affects your ability to sleep soundly, creating a self-perpetuating cycle. At times this cycle needs assistance to be broken.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia, and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions, as well as having an effect on our hormonal system.
Essential Oil Blends for Sleep Ingredients
- Can have calming properties
- May induce the physiological change that can accompany sleep (ie. helps to decrease heart rate and blood pressure)
- May help quiet the mind with thoughts that keep people up at night
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- May calm the nervous system by lowering blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature (all of the processes which take place during the body’s natural transition to sleep)
- Can help alleviate mild insomnia
- It may have a sedative effect to help you to fall asleep
- May reduce anxious thoughts by helping to alter brain waves to help produce a more relaxed state
- Can be beneficial for depression
- Beneficial in helping to relieve insomnia and anxiety
- Can help to reduce nightmares
- May act as a natural sedative that can provide a calming effect to help you to fall asleep and stay asleep
- Been shown to reduce the levels of hormones associated with stress, such as cortisol, which could be the key to helping your body to prepare for sleep
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Love this smell wonderful and works very well. Will be getting more of this
I love it Haven’t felt results yet but the smell is delicious
This has a lovely calming aroma, I have tried it on both wrists and behind my ears both seem to help me doze off.
I use the sleep roll-on on my wrists and neck (and sometimes under my nose - I just looooove the smell), when I get in bed. It's part of my nightly routine now and I absolutely love the smell. I used to lay in bed contemplating the events of the day, finding it hard to switch off. Now I just drift off into la la land and my brain can do all of that processing while I'm asleep.