About this product
Essential Oils to Help Sleep
An all-around fabulous triple pack of goodness! Aromatherapy SLEEP 100% Pure Essential Oils to Help Sleep Blend in a Dropper, Roll-On, and included in this pack is the Ultra Insomnia Homeopathic Spray. Our Aromatherapy SLEEP blend has four 100% pure essential oils, specifically selected to improve sleep quality by helping to releasing stress and inducing the physiological changes that naturally accompany good quality sleep. 😴And let's face it, we all need a good sleep! Hands up those who are grumpy after a bad night's sleep? 🙋🏻♀️It doesn't just impact us but those around us too. 🙈
Essential Oils to Help Sleep Pack Contains
1 x 100% SLEEP Essential Oil Blend 10ml
1 x 100% SLEEP Essential Oil Blend in Jojoba Oil Roll-On 10ml
1 x Ultra Insomnia Oral Homeopathic Spray 30ml
Aromatherapy SLEEP 100% Pure Essential Oils to Help Sleep
Bergamot, Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Clary Sage. (Roll-On is in a carrier of Jojoba Oil)
Dropper: A few drops in your diffuser or oil burner will release the amazing fragrance. These bottles have a handy dropper for easy use.
Roll-On: Roll the blend on pulse points as needed.
Spray: Twice in the mouth before bed or as required. (Note: even the best of us make mistakes so please disregard the label directions about using during the day! Only use as needed. Nighty Night!)
Essential Oils to Help Sleep Homeopathic Spray
ULTRA Insomnia Relief Spray Homeopathic is beneficial in preparing the body for sleep both mentally and physically😴. The 12 homeopathic ingredients have been specifically chosen to help relax your mind and body, aiding you to drift off to sleep quickly and easily🛏. As well as this, these ingredients also encourage your body to have a restful, sound sleep throughout the night and help you to wake up feeling refreshed. In children, we have found this product can assist with reducing nightmares 👻 and night terrors 😱 also.
Homeopathic sprays do their best work when absorbed in the mouth on an empty palate. This means avoiding food or drink (with the exception of water) 15 minutes prior to, and after taking your sprays is ideal. This includes chewing gum, brushing your teeth, and drinking coffee☕. Approx. 150 sprays per bottle.
Poor sleep quality can come in various forms, from difficulty getting off to sleep to waking up multiple times during the night. The end result is, all the same, spending the next day feeling tired, unrefreshed, and having a lack of energy. The worst thing about poor sleep quality is that it adds to the stress experienced within your body. In turn, the presence of these stress hormones then adversely affects your ability to sleep soundly, creating a self-perpetuating cycle. At times this cycle needs assistance to be broken.
Aromatherapy has been used since ancient times to promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Inhaling pure essential oils can help to alleviate stress, insomnia, and depression. This natural solution works by stimulating areas within the brain that are responsible for our emotions, as well as having an effect on our hormonal system.
Essential Oils to Help Sleep Ingredients are Listed Below: 👇
- Can have calming properties
- May induce the physiological change that can accompany sleep (ie. helps to decrease heart rate and blood pressure)
- May help quiet the mind with thoughts that keep people up at night
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- May calm the nervous system by lowering blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature (all of the processes which take place during the body’s natural transition to sleep)
- Can help alleviate mild insomnia
- It may have a sedative effect to help you to fall asleep
- May reduce anxious thoughts by helping to alter brain waves to help produce a more relaxed state
- Can be beneficial for depression
- Beneficial in helping to relieve insomnia and anxiety
- Can help to reduce nightmares
- May act as a natural sedative that can provide a calming effect to help you to fall asleep and stay asleep
- Been shown to reduce the levels of hormones associated with stress, such as cortisol, which could be the key to helping your body to prepare for sleep
Do not ingest or apply the 100% dropper directly to the skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Pregnancy or those with a health issue seek medical advice before use. Store in a dark place below 30°C.
Ingredients and Benefits of Insomnia Homeopathic Spray 👇
- May assist with relieving pain and restless sleep from muscle overexertion
- Can assist with people that are anxious and compulsive about small details, and have trouble sleeping if they feel that everything is not in place
- It may be beneficial in people who are often deeply weary and exhausted, yet feel restless physically and mentally
- It may be helpful in people who experience anxious and disturbed sleep, with dreams full of fear and insecurity
- Can be helpful with growing pains, and aching joints and bones, or neck or shoulder discomfort that makes it difficult to fall asleep
- It may be beneficial when the person lies awake for many hours, feeling upset and irritable, then has trouble waking in the morning, feeling deeply tired and weak
- It may be beneficial when a person is “too tired to sleep” after long-term sleep loss (ie. Getting up to a baby, shift work, jet lag, etc.)
- Can be beneficial in people who feel weak and dizzy, with trouble thinking, and feel sleepy, irritable, or tearful
- May assist with relieving sleeplessness associated with worries, overactive thoughts, and hypersensitivity to pain
- Can be beneficial when insomnia is the result of emotional upset (ie. Grief or loss, disappointment in love, shock, or post-argument)
- May assist when feeling sensitive and nervous
- Can be useful when sighing and yawning during the day, but find it hard to relax at night
- It may be beneficial when a person's arms and legs twitch or itch when falling asleep
- Useful when a person may experience only light sleep, with the jolting of the legs and arms, and may experience long and troubling nightmares
- May assist when physical and intellectual fatigue is due to overexertion, resulting in sleeplessness and headaches
- It may be beneficial when sleeplessness is the result of the death of a loved one, a loss, or an emotional letdown
- Can assist when sleeplessness may be associated with feeling isolated, feeling aggrieved, and perhaps crying themselves to sleep
- Indicated when the person is feeling sad but is made worse when someone tries to console them
- May relieve irritability prior to sleep
- Might be helpful when sleeplessness occurs at 3 am
- It may be helpful for digestive issues associated with overindulgence of food, alcohol, and tobacco
- Maybe a useful remedy for nervous people with low stamina who get too tired, then have insomnia
- can be helpful in people who seem to fall asleep alright initially, but then wake suddenly with a hot or surging feeling in the head and then find it hard to get back to sleep
- People who may require this remedy, usually have anxious dreams and may sleepwalk
- It may be helpful when insomnia comes from itching, or an increased feeling of heat in bed, especially in the feet
- Can assist when the person feels irritable and anxious, and often feels the need to throw the covers off
- May assist when commonly awake between 2 – 5 am
- Can be helpful in insomnia that develops from a lack of exercise
- It may be beneficial in people suffering from insomnia due to mental activity
- Can be useful in people who get wound up from overwork, have a tendency towards nervousness, or just have trouble relaxing
- May assist when legs and arms are often extremely restless and lying still in bed seems impossible
- Can be helpful in the type of person who feels the need to constantly move their muscles during the day
These products definitely bring the calm but into bedtime that’s for sure. Love the smell of the sleep roll on, it brings an instant sense of peace.
Over the past few months I have been suffering from insomnia so I was desperate to give this pack a try. Upon receiving the pack I started to use the 3 products that night. I didn't experience anything that first night but by the 2nd night I found that I went to sleep quicker and when i still woke up through the night I was able to get back to sleep again by using the spray and roll on. I am really impressed with these products and would highly recommend for anyone to give them a go if they need help getting and staying asleep.