Trauma pain relief cream is packed full of Arnica, Magnesium, and Glucosamine, to name a few, to treat the injury right through your skin. We just love Trauma Cream for all its amazing benefits! 100% natural, plant-based and Made in Australia ❤️
Let Trauma pain relief cream provide the first line of defence against your physical injuries! Whether it is a new or existing condition such as a sprain, strain, inflammation, bruising, bursitis, or general aches and pains, then this is the formulation for you!
Boasting active herbal, mineral, and 100% essential oils ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to aid in reducing inflammation, pain, and encourage healing and it's 100% natural and made right here in our Australian lab!
Pain Relief Cream Active Herbal Products
- great for bruises, sprains and strains
- excellent for muscle aches and spasms
- fantastic for bruising and reducing inflammation
- used for treating muscle aches, joint pain and arthritis
- Analgesic (reduces joint and muscle pain)
- Anti-spasmodic (relieves muscle cramps)
- Hemostatic (constricts blood vessels t prevent haemorrhage)
- Astringent (brings constriction of muscles, tissues and blood vessels, to aid healing)
- Anti-rhematic (assists in relieving the pain of arthritis)
Pain Relief Cream Active ingredients
Arnica Infused Oil
- well known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing effects
- assists with the healing of sprains, strains and muscles aches
- assists in reducing muscle and joint pain
- assists with muscle fatigue, cramps and weakness
- pertinent mineral for the complete relaxation of muscles
- assists with reducing numbness and tingling
- assists in maintaining healthy joints that may otherwise lead to arthritic conditions
- reduces pain, stiffness and swelling in the joints
- improves joint function
Aloe Vera Oil
- antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- assists in the healing of burns
- enhances skin penetration
Pain Relief Cream 100% Essential Oils
- stimulates the secretion of hormones that lesson the sensitivity of nerves to pain
- great for sprains and muscle aches
- relieves spasms by relaxing nerves and muscles (great for cramps, convulsions and painful muscle spasms
- potent anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic
- relieves aches and pains and muscle spasms
- relaxes nerve impulses to prevent uncontrollable spasms
- powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- reduces muscle aches, pain and swelling
- improves mobility
- decreases prostaglandins (which reduces pain)
- relieves muscle tightness, aches and pain
- relieves the pain of arthritis
- reduces inflammation
- relieves aches, pain and inflammation in muscles and joints
- astringent (draws excess fluid out of body tissue)
- Heals internal wounds
- anti-inflammatory properties (rheumatism and arthritis)
- reduces swelling around joints
- decreases muscle pain
- reduces circulation and nervous system inflammation
- a nerve tonic to heal nerves from injuries
BONE AID Relief Cream (one of the Best Pain Relief Cream in our opinion! 😁) is used for topical use on areas with broken bones, fractures, bone bruising, and heel spurs. 100% natural, plant-based and Made in Australia ❤️
The active herbs and minerals present in BONE AID Relief Cream may provide the body with the micronutrients and minerals that are necessary for the repair of damaged bones. Whether you have a broken or bruised bone or have developed a bone spur, BONE AID Best Pain Relief Cream may provide your body with what it needs to assist with faster and more thorough healing.
Pain Relief Cream active ingredients
- supply the area with bone-building minerals
- provide natural analgesia (reduce nerve pain)
- improve circulation to the damaged area
- assisting in reducing inflammation
- encourage wound healing
Although natural remedies can’t heal damage to bones on their own, when BONE AID Relief Cream is used over the area, it combines with the body’s innate ability to enhance healing.
Directions: For best results rub into affected areas three times daily or as needed. Read below for active ingredient benefits:
Magnesium: Is an essential mineral for bones and improving bone health. It is also essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium, which is also critical for bone healing and strength.
Zinc: This is required to produce the matrix and collagen protein threads upon which the bone-forming calcium-phosphorus compound is deposited.
Comfrey: Contains bone-strengthening vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin C, Calcium, and Magnesium. It causes cell proliferation, which helps to regenerate wounded areas of the body and speeds up new and healthy cell growth.
Oatmeal: Very beneficial for healing broken bones. It contains potassium, phosphorus, manganese, silica, iodine, sulphur, sodium and is rich in Vitamin K, which are all essential for bone formation. It is also a good source of carotene, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B’s.
Nettle: Delivers a high concentration of bone-fortifying calcium, magnesium, silica, boron, and iron. It also contains Vitamin C, D, and K, which are essential for bone health. The calcium content protects bone density. It is also good for joint ailments.
Yarrow: Assists with wound healing, by coagulating blood and rapidly closing the wound. It improves circulation and dilates capillaries, which is essential when the body is trying to heal broken bones and bone spurs. It is also a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
100% Essential Oils:
Helichrysum: Pain-relieving properties and the ability to aid in bone repair, improve circulation, accelerates healing, and decreases muscle pain. It is very beneficial in strengthening the nervous system, by relieving nerve pain, while regenerating and healing damaged nerves around the broken bones.
Clove Bud: Effective pain reliever. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, and analgesic properties. It blocks nerve signals to the brain to give us a break from the pain.
Lavender: Reduces pain and inflammation, increases blood circulation, relaxes nervous tension and stress. Stimulates bone healing. Improves mood and sleep.
Cypress: Anti-spasmodic and excellent for the circulatory system. Increases blood flow to the site of the broken bone or bone spur to speed up healing.
Rosemary: Prevents calcium loss and increases calcium in the plasma. It also helps with the calcium resorption phase of bone healing, making it effective for ensuring that bones set and heal properly, as well as aiding in the recovery of bone spurs.
Homeopathy (or homoeopathy) is a 200-year-old form of alternative medicine that may help to stimulate a healing response to assist strengthen the body’s ability to heal itself. It is a holistic system of medicine based on the theory of treating ‘like with like’ aiming to stimulate the body’s own healing response using specially prepared & highly diluted preparations.
ULTRA Bone Relief Homeopathic Spray stimulates the bone repair of damaged bones. This includes bruised or broken bones, fractures, or bone spur repairs. All of these conditions require healing blood cells to flow to the area to reduce inflammation and begin the bone repair process. Pain is almost always a feature of these conditions too, as well as soft tissue damage in the surrounding area. The 14 Homeopathic bone repair remedies in Ultra Bone Relief Homeopathic Spray have been specifically selected with this in mind, to encourage the body to repair the damaged bone as quickly as possible, to be as strong as possible, and to help relieve the ailments associated with this type of injury.
ULTRA Trauma Pain Relief Spray oral homeopathic spray is designed to promote wound healing in the body following acute or long-standing injuries. It also assists the body to reduce bruising, inflammation and treating sprains and strains. ULTRA Trauma pain relief spray is also beneficial in assisting muscular issues such as tightness, aching, cramping, spasms, twitches, and weakness.
Homeopathic Pain Relief Dosage
Bone Aid Relief Cream – apply topically directly over the broken, fractured, or bruised bone or over the bone spur specifically 3 times daily.
Trauma Relief Cream – apply topically to the site of pain, bruising, swelling, and any muscle tension in the area 3 times daily, or more frequently if required.
Ultra Bone Relief Spray – 2 sprays in the mouth 3 times daily.
Ultra Trauma Relief Spray - 2 sprays in the mouth 3 times daily. If you wake overnight in pain add an additional 2 sprays in the mouth.