About this product
Hormone Balance for Women
- Mood Swings
- Irregular Cycles
- Emotional Instability
- Hot Flushes
Do you want to get your B!tch Off? An amazingly beautiful smelling infusion of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and 100% essential oils, all specifically chosen for their Hormone Balance for Women properties. All this in a convenient roll-on bottle with a unique black obsidian roller. Take it with you anywhere...give (maybe lend?😆) it to your teenagers...what the heck, get them their own! Let's face it, hormones can do not-so-pleasant things to our bodies at any stage of life so we could all do with a little B!tch Off.
Black Obsidian is known as a protection stone that may shield against negativity, draw out mental stress and tension. Yesssssss!
Hormone Balance for Women Roll-On
Roll on pulse points (eg wrists & neck) four times a day or as needed. Caution: Application to skin may cause increased sunlight sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation without medical advice. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. To use on acne prone skin, apply directly to blemishes but avoid areas of broken skin. Topical use only. Store in a cool dry place, below 25C.
The 100% pure essential oils for hormone balance for women blend included in B!tch Off!: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon Grass, Rose Geranium, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vanilla & Ylang Ylang, have been carefully chosen for their hormone balancing properties, assisting the body to balance oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone to allow a smooth transition through all stages of the menstrual cycle. Having balanced hormones helps to prevent symptoms such as:
• Emotional instability
• Mood swings
• Irregular periods
• Hot flashes
• Hormonal acne
So whether it’s the teenage bitchiness that you are struggling with or the menopausal symptoms that you are contending with, give B!tch off a go for a natural solution to balancing your hormones.
B!tch Off Hormone Balance for Women Ingredients
Evening Primrose Oil
- Helps heal and reduce skin inflammation (reduces itchiness, redness, inflammation, pain and dryness)
- Rich in essential fatty acids, such as GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid)
- One of the best oils for anti-ageing, yay!
- Closely resembles sebum, which is excellent for acne prone skin, as it may trick the body into thinking it has produced enough sebum, and consequently reduces oil production, reducing the number of acne breakouts.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids
- Penetrates easily into the skin, particularly good for sensitive skin
- Easily penetrates and absorbs into the skin
- Contains a high percentage of linoleic acid (more than any other carrier oil), Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iron, Calcium and Omega 6 and 9
- Rich in antioxidants
- Astringent properties, which is particularly good for oily and acne prone skin
Vitamin A – is an essential fat soluble vitamin that contributes to:
- May help the maintenance of normal skin, normal vision, normal mucous membranes & iron metabolism as well as the normal development and function of the immune system.
Vitamin B6 - P5P is the active form of Vitamin B6 used in B!TCH OFF. This allows it to be more rapidly available when absorbed through the skin after applying B!TCH OFF to your pulse points. Vitamin B6 contributes to:
- The regulation of normal hormonal activity (it binds to oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone helping to regulate these steroid hormones) It also may help combat PMS symptoms, including mood changes and irritability
- Help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue which can lead to an energy-yielding metabolism
- Help with normal function of the immune system, normal function of the red blood cells, normal function of the nervous system, normal physiological function & normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Is an essential mineral needed for hundreds of different biochemical processes in the body.
- Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies.
- Assists in relieving headaches, poor concentration, fatigue, dizziness, confusion and nervousness
- Assists in relieving muscle tension and eliminating cramps, including period pain
- Assists in alleviating depression and elevating mood
- Assists with regulating immune function
- Beneficial in the treatment of the common cold and diarrhoea
- Assists with wound healing
- Assists with improving memory and learning
- May decrease the risk of age-related chronic disease
- May assist with improving fertility
- Zinc may also be beneficial in treating acne, attention deficit disorder (ADHD), osteoporosis and preventing and treating pneumonia
- Accelerates the healing of burns and skin wounds
- May assists in relieving constipation
- May improve skin and prevent wrinkles
- Can lower blood sugar levels
- Has antioxidant and antibacterial properties
Raspberry Leaf Extract
- Helps to tighten muscles in the pelvic region, helping to alleviate cramps and spasms
- The tannins in this herb strengthen the uterus, mitigating heavy and irregular bleeding during the menstrual cycle
- Rich in vitamins and minerals. Notably the strong Vitamin B6 component of this herb is beneficial in relieving the symptoms of PMS including mood changes and irritability
- Beneficial in balancing hormones
- Beneficial as a uterine stimulant, it increases muscular tone and stimulates reproductive activity
- Reduces heavy menstrual bleeding and pain
- Beneficial in treating muscle spasms, irregular menstrual cycles, skin irritations (acne, eczema, burns and bruises)
- Helpful in reducing inflammation
I’ve had less hot flushes and am sleeping better too
Hi Kez & Em, I actually bought it for my granddaughter and her mother who both suffer from Hormonal issues around the time of their periods. I’m not sure if they have used it yet, but will let you know when I get any feedback from them. Thank you for your prompt delivery, it was much appreciated. Regards Marian. PS I love watching your lives and have gained a great deal from the info you share and have ordered Kiro fix cream and spray, looking forward to receiving it.
Love the smell , feel less anxious when wearing it Still working on all the other stuff
It actually really works, love it
The roller is very hard to use as it does not seem to allow much if any solution to release onto the skin. I have only been using two weeks now and have not had any change despite using both the roll on and spray. Looking for hot flush/sweats relief :(