About this product
Sports Injuries use our Therapeutic Ultrasound
Each Ultrasound unit comes with a 100g Conductive Gel and there's a large 250g Conductive Gel available. Just click HERE! 😁😁
Therapeutic Ultrasound for sports injuries has been used for years by Chiropractors, physiotherapists, and sports therapists in the management of musculoskeletal injuries and associated pain.
This Therapeutic Ultrasound may assist in reducing inflammation and encourage faster soft tissue healing. Yay! By sending ultrasonic energy to the affected tissues, vibrations are created in the water particles of the soft tissue resulting in an increase in local circulation, assisting the body to reduce swelling & inflammation, and encouraging the body's own healing ability.
A Must-Have Device for Family and Sports Injuries
A must-have device in an active family wanting to help its members to recover from injuries faster, remain physically active, and help to be pain-free from sports injuries. Just think....while saving a significant amount of money on extra health care consultation fees, this can provide self-therapy at home!
The Dr. Kez Therapeutic Ultrasound device is simple enough to use in the comfort of your own home on your own or have someone do it for you.
For use on sports injuries such as
- Tendon Sprain
- Ligament Strain
- Muscle Tear
- Scar Tissue
- Joint Effusion and Pain
- Bone healing (fractures, spurs, and pain directly over a bone)
Therapeutic Ultrasound for Sports Injuries and How to Use It!
This device MUST be used with ultrasound conductive gel (included) to ensure the sound waves are transmitted adequately through the skin to have an effect under the surface where it is needed most. The high-frequency sound waves emitted by this device stimulate the blood to flow to the area and speed up the body’s own natural healing ability.
When used in conjunction with Trauma Relief Cream, KiroFix Injury Relief Lotion or Bone Aid Relief Cream, these sound waves have been shown to drive the benefits of these products even deeper into the body to further fast track healing.
The STEPS FOR USE are explained in depth in the manual but in a nutshell, put on KiroFix, Trauma Cream or Bone Aid Cream (if you have them but still great without it) onto the area to be treated, then place some Conductive Gel on the device, THAT PART IS SUPER IMPORTANT 😁, and (after choosing the relevant setting for you and pressing start) begin to move the device in a continuous circular motion over the entire area until you have finished the treatment. You may need some tissues handy during the process and to clean the device after you have finished.
- This device has a pulsed and continuous setting to accommodate a larger range of injuries and ailments for sports injuries, which are explained within the manual included in your purchase.
- The continuous setting also has a high or low setting option which is selected according to the depth of the tissue that you are trying to treat.
- The large treatment head area, compared to most other devices, reduces the time required to treat any given injury area.
- Auto-off after 15 minutes of use. It’s a compact device that packs a lot of power, so it needs a rest after 15 minutes!
- Absolutely fantastic!!!! It has the features of a device your practitioner may use, but in a small, easy to use at home device.
- Can be used on multiple body areas.
- Small and portable (requires access to power)
May assist in:
- reducing acute and chronic inflammation
- soft tissue healing
- relieving painful soft tissue, bone and joint conditions
Saves you money on extra consultation fees!
Ultrasound Therapy should NOT be:
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a suspected or confirmed tumour)
- Used on the skin over electronic implants, including pacemakers or defibrillators
- Used on an infected or bleeding area including tuberculosis
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen or lower back of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) in the presence of myositis ossificans (bone formed within the muscle) or over the eyes, skull or reproductive organs
- Used over open wounds or fragile or damaged skin e.g. eczema
- Used on the front of the neck over the carotid sinus
- Used over spinal abnormalities e.g. spina bifida, following laminectomy
- Used over active deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis
- Used on recently radiated tissue (within 6 months)
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
1 x Therapeutic Ultrasound Device
1 x Power Cord (Australian Plug)
1 x 100mL Ultrasound Conducting Gel
1 x Instruction Manual
Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 15V, 0.04A
Mode: Low and High
3.5W (Low), 4.4W (High)
Modulation Wave Shape: Continuous Wave and Pulse Wave
I brought this but I don't get the time to use it .
therapeutic ultrasound gel
have only used it once so far and am very happy
I have only used it three times so far but feel it has given me some relief in the affected area :)
Great compact item that has been extremely useful, affordable and easy to use.
Ultrasound Machine best thing EVER
Hey Ladies, I bought your ultrasound machine and I did post on a live that it has cut my pain meds down by half when used every day or every 2nd day depending what ailment im treating due to my rheumatoid arthritis. I also bought your pillow that was a gift for my birthday from my mum and , like Em i snuck my old pillow back a few time but NOW after a week i LOVE it . Literally 2hen my head hits that pillow im asleep and being a side sleeper and normally waking on my side i now find myself on my back when i wake in the morning and to be honest my lower back pain from having 3 narrowing vertebrae has been nin existent in the morning. I caint wait for hubby to find work again after being put off due to covid to buy your Tens machine ..I hope with all these magic tools i can all but eliminate most of these harsh morphine drugs. Thank you Dr Kez and Em for being so beautiful and honestly caring and supporting ppl like myself on this therapeutic journey.. Much love Sam Denniss . Xx ( Hope there arnt to many typos and you can decipher my testimony)