About this product
Sports Injuries use our Therapeutic Ultrasound
Each Ultrasound unit comes with a 100g Conductive Gel and you can add a large 250g Conductive Gel, available in the drop-down menu if you like 😁😁
Therapeutic Ultrasound for sports injuries has been used for years by Chiropractors, physiotherapists, and sports therapists in the management of musculoskeletal injuries and associated pain.
This Therapeutic Ultrasound may assist in reducing inflammation and encourage faster soft tissue healing. Yay! By sending ultrasonic energy to the affected tissues, vibrations are created in the water particles of the soft tissue resulting in an increase in local circulation, assisting the body to reduce swelling & inflammation, and encouraging the body's own healing ability.
A Must-Have Device for Family and Sports Injuries
A must-have device in an active family wanting to help its members to recover from injuries faster, remain physically active, and help to be pain-free from sports injuries. Just think....while saving a significant amount of money on extra health care consultation fees, this can provide self-therapy at home!
The Dr. Kez Therapeutic Ultrasound device is simple enough to use in the comfort of your own home on your own or have someone do it for you.
For use on sports injuries such as
- Tendon Sprain
- Ligament Strain
- Muscle Tear
- Scar Tissue
- Joint Effusion and Pain
- Bone healing (fractures, spurs, and pain directly over a bone)
Therapeutic Ultrasound for Sports Injuries and How to Use It!
This device MUST be used with ultrasound conductive gel (included) to ensure the sound waves are transmitted adequately through the skin to have an effect under the surface where it is needed most. The high-frequency sound waves emitted by this device stimulate the blood to flow to the area and speed up the body’s own natural healing ability.
When used in conjunction with Trauma Relief Cream, KiroFix Injury Relief Lotion or Bone Aid Relief Cream, these sound waves have been shown to drive the benefits of these products even deeper into the body to further fast track healing.
The STEPS FOR USE are explained in depth in the manual but in a nutshell, put on KiroFix, Trauma Cream or Bone Aid Cream (if you have them but still great without it) onto the area to be treated, then place some Conductive Gel on the device, THAT PART IS SUPER IMPORTANT 😁,and (after choosing the relevant setting for you and pressing start) begin to move the device in a continuous circulation motion over the entire area until the timer goes off. You may need some tissues handy during the process and to clean the device after you have finished.
- This device has a pulsed and continuous setting to accommodate a larger range of injuries and ailments for sports injuries, which are explained within the manual included in your purchase.
- The continuous setting also has a high or low setting option which is selected according to the depth of the tissue that you are trying to treat.
- The large treatment head area, compared to most other devices, reduces the time required to treat any given injury area.
- Auto-off after 15 minutes of use. It’s a compact device that packs a lot of power, so it needs a rest after 15 minutes!
- Absolutely fantastic!!!! It has the features of a device your practitioner may use, but in a small, easy to use at home device.
- Can be used on multiple body areas.
- Small and portable (requires access to power)
May assist in:
- reducing acute and chronic inflammation
- soft tissue healing
- relieving painful soft tissue, bone and joint conditions
Saves you money on extra consultation fees!
Ultrasound Therapy should NOT be:
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a suspected or confirmed tumour)
- Used on the skin over electronic implants, including pacemakers or defibrillators
- Used on an infected or bleeding area including tuberculosis
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen or lower back of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) in the presence of myositis ossificans (bone formed within the muscle) or over the eyes, skull or reproductive organs
- Used over open wounds or fragile or damaged skin e.g. eczema
- Used on the front of the neck over the carotid sinus
- Used over spinal abnormalities e.g. spina bifida, following laminectomy
- Used over active deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis
- Used on recently radiated tissue (within 6 months)
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
1 x Therapeutic Ultrasound Device
1 x Power Cord (Australian Plug)
1 x 100mL Ultrasound Conducting Gel
1 x Instruction Manual
Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 15V, 0.04A
Mode: Low and High
3.5W (Low), 4.4W (High)
Modulation Wave Shape: Continuous Wave and Pulse Wave
I have osteoarthritis in the small bones in my feet (cuboid and metatarsals). I have been told by my podiatrist I need to wear snug fitting shoes with orthotics at all times if I want to avoid pain. In summer it sux! So I bit the bullet and decided to try this. I am actually shocked at how immediate the relief is. Within an hour or two after use there is a noticeable reduction in inflammation and pain. I qm in my 40s so having debilitating osteoarthritis in my feet at this age is depressing. Knowing I can relieve the pain using ultrasound at home without any drugs is really uplifting.
Great relief from the pain on My hip bursitis
The ultra sound machine is amazing , easy to use and so affective , (i use some kirofix on my skin first for inflamation also available from Dr Kez, but not necessary to be able to use the ultasound ) the gel is easy to apply and slides nicely over the skin, its a must have in our home , its used on backs, knees, necks and a tm moment on a torn tendon in my elbow , it adds to the healing process . Wouldn't be without it . Thanks Dr Kez and Em
Been excited to use it.but been bit confused read instructions as usual am confused a bit lol.because l do have a lot of different injuries so not use what setting use and how long for.but l am excited try it.and l tried heat activate cream didn't feel any heat but l was able move my shoulder a lil.am l meant feel heat just curious.
Still has not arrived . Purchased on Black Friday.