About this product
Pain Relief Cream
Do you need a pain relief cream? Are you experiencing pain, inflammation, bruising, or arthritis? Or perhaps you're an active person, athlete, or team sports player, at some point you're likely to have been frustrated by injury. We work so hard for our fitness and for the joy of playing with the team, that being sidelined or restricted from training to our full potential can be very irritating!
It was this frustration in her own elite sports days that forced Dr. Kez to find a natural solution that would help her overcome annoying niggles and even quite major physical trauma more quickly, so she could get back on the field doing what she loves!
Trauma Pain Relief Cream
Trauma pain relief cream is packed full of Arnica, Magnesium, and Glucosamine, to name a few, to treat the injury right through your skin.
Let Trauma pain relief cream provide the first line of defense against your physical injuries! Whether it is a new or existing condition such as a sprain, strain, inflammation, bruising, bursitis, or general aches and pains, then this is the formulation for you!
Boasting active herbal, mineral, and 100% essential oils ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to aid in reducing inflammation, pain, and encourage healing and it's 100% natural and made right here in our labs in Melbourne!
Pain Relief Cream Active Herbal Products
- great for bruises, sprains and strains
- excellent for muscle aches and spasms
- fantastic for bruising and reducing inflammation
- used for treating muscle aches, joint pain and arthritis
- Analgesic (reduces joint and muscle pain)
- Anti-spasmodic (relieves muscle cramps)
- Hemostatic (constricts blood vessels t prevent haemorrhage)
- Astringent (brings constriction of muscles, tissues and blood vessels, to aid healing)
- Anti-rhematic (assists in relieving the pain of arthritis)
Pain Relief Cream Active ingredients
Arnica Infused Oil
- well known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing effects
- assists with the healing of sprains, strains and muscles aches
- assists in reducing muscle and joint pain
- assists with muscle fatigue, cramps and weakness
- pertinent mineral for the complete relaxation of muscles
- assists with reducing numbness and tingling
- assists in maintaining healthy joints that may otherwise lead to arthritic conditions
- reduces pain, stiffness and swelling in the joints
- improves joint function
Aloe Vera Oil
- antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- assists in the healing of burns
- enhances skin penetration
Pain Relief Cream 100% Essential Oils
- stimulates the secretion of hormones that lesson the sensitivity of nerves to pain
- great for sprains and muscle aches
- relieves spasms by relaxing nerves and muscles (great for cramps, convulsions and painful muscle spasms
- potent anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic
- relieves aches and pains and muscle spasms
- relaxes nerve impulses to prevent uncontrollable spasms
- powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- reduces muscle aches, pain and swelling
- improves mobility
- decreases prostaglandins (which reduces pain)
- relieves muscle tightness, aches and pain
- relieves the pain of arthritis
- reduces inflammation
- relieves aches, pain and inflammation in muscles and joints
- astringent (draws excess fluid out of body tissue)
- Heals internal wounds
- anti-inflammatory properties (rheumatism and arthritis)
- reduces swelling around joints
- decreases muscle pain
- reduces circulation and nervous system inflammation
- a nerve tonic to heal nerves from injuries
We offer free shipping on this product on orders of two or more (Minimum Free shipping order value $60)
Rub into the skin over the affected areas three times daily or more frequently in severely acute cases. Topical use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
I get sore hips at night which wakes me up many times. Since using the cream I am sleeping so much better. Thank you
Loving this Cream. Works almost instantly with lower back and knee pain. I have tried so many and this is the best I have had.
Having lived with chronic neck, trap, shoulder and rhomboid problems i wanted to try a new product in the hope i might get some relief. I have been using the trauma relief cream now for 3 weeks and am finding i am getting some relief. Not total but i wasnt expecting complete relief. I will continue to use the cream along with seeing my Osteo, but i definitely am feeling some relief.
Amazing. If only I found it sooner. Thanks heaps Dr Kez. The info and advice you have shared is priceless
I purchased the cream for my dad and he seems impressed with the results as he has arthritis in his back and recently had a knee replacement.